Skool Uniform !!!!! (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Uniform of The Kings School:

Following picture shows a variety of combinations in which it can be worn.

1. With a white shirt (For special occasions) 2. With the Striped Butchers Coat (For Years 11-12) 3. With a blue shirt (Everyday uniform) 4. WIth Jumper

(Faces blured to protect identity. (Although i do believe mountain.dew is in that pic ;) )

The following is the stupid military style coat that all years 3-10 have to wear.

http://www.kings.edu.au/images/media/book_launch.jpg

As its military style, they get quite strict on it.

Last edited:

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
Rafy said:

1. With a white shirt (For special occasions) 2. With the Striped Butchers Coat (For Years 11-12) 3. With a blue shirt (Everyday uniform) 4. WIth Jumper

(Faces blured to protect identity. (Although i do believe mountain.dew is in that pic ;) )

The following is the stupid military style coat that all years 3-10 have to wear.

ah yes, and in that photo, i believe that there was also the 2005 dux, and also, another guy who is a brilliant pianist, has an A-Mus in Piano. w00t!

ah yes, that stupid military style coat. BAH!

and Rafy, you should post up a photo of the light blue coat as well!

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Rafy said:

Hmm that military coat is a worry. The stripey thing is okay but you bear resemblance to dazzling zebras. I know this is probably an inane question but why is it called a Butchers Coat and not a blazer?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
haha. that military coat would be nice; if it had black material. and either darkish blue insignia or just red. lol

just a wild guess; but most butchers have a striped apron with similar colours to that. except the white is more dominant. sooo yeah. just a wild guess. o_o''

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
shinji said:
haha. that military coat would be nice; if it had black material. and either darkish blue insignia or just red. lol

just a wild guess; but most butchers have a striped apron with similar colours to that. except the white is more dominant. sooo yeah. just a wild guess. o_o''
actually, never once, in my time at kings, did i ever question where the term 'butcher's coat' comes from...its prolly in our diary, but i really cbb to look it up. any help, rafy?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Aww, I thought you were going to spill some beans. XD

Nice military style coat too. :cool:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Mountain.Dew said:
ah yes, and in that photo, i believe that there was also the 2005 dux
Lol yes, the person who came 2nd in the state in EE2 and was the troll who invaded the EE2 forum mid last year. -_-

Mountain.Dew said:
actually, never once, in my time at kings, did i ever question where the term 'butcher's coat' comes from...its prolly in our diary, but i really cbb to look it up. any help, rafy?
shinji is correct. The stripes on those coats are commonly used on butcher's clothing.

Anyway, i think they should dump that military coat. When i wore it in public i got wierd stares, and people would salute me in the streets, rofl. :/

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
rafy said:
shinji is correct. The stripes on those coats are commonly used on butcher's clothing.
sweet! i am right. what do i win ?? what do i win?! :D

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
Riviet said:
Aww, I thought you were going to spill some beans. XD

Nice military style coat too. :cool:
hahaha trust me, you dont wanna wear coat that around in the street or such. yes, as rafy said, you will get weird looks, dunno about the salutes though...and its bloody hot in it as well.

apart from the coat, the other big "hall-mark" feature of the kings school uniform is the red stripe down the side of the black trousers. you might say it adds to the "military" look.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
your own military suit signed by rafy ..
HAHAHAHA LOL

*in TV show host tone and voice* CONGRADULATIONS SHINJI! YOU HAVE JUST WON YOUR OWN FABULOUS, NEATLY CUT, PICK-AND-SPAN "THE KING'S SCHOOL" MILITARY COAT, PERSONALLY SIGNED BY EXCLUSIVE BOS FORUM MODERATOR, RAFY!

PLEASE GIVE SHINJI A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE!

*Applause. The crowd goes wild!*

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Mountain.Dew said:
HAHAHAHA LOL

*in TV show host tone and voice* CONGRADULATIONS SHINJI! YOU HAVE JUST WON YOUR OWN FABULOUS, NEATLY CUT, PICK-AND-SPAN "THE KING'S SCHOOL" MILITARY COAT, PERSONALLY SIGNED BY EXCLUSIVE BOS FORUM MODERATOR, RAFY!

PLEASE GIVE SHINJI A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE!

*Applause. The crowd goes wild!*
oh sweetness.

*cries tears of joy* ^O^*
I WANNA THANk. EVERYONE WHO HAS BELIEVED IN ME... *tears* Sorry; THIS IS JUST SO HARD FOR ME!! I NEVER EXPECTED TO WIN. BUT .. I GUESS THERE IS A KIND GOD!! >_<!!

*runs of stage*

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
Rafy said:
Redeemer?! I feel so sorry for those people... :( (And not just because of the brainwashing)

tc etc
ahaha i totally agre i know some people that go their and by word it looks like a very differnt experience

but back to the topic my school does somewhat have a uniform policy just wear the right top and skirt and ur fine!!!!!!!

congrats shinji * claps*

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
vogue said:
ahaha i totally agre i know some people that go their and by word it looks like a very differnt experience

but back to the topic my school does somewhat have a uniform policy just wear the right top and skirt and ur fine!!!!!!!

congrats shinji * claps*
wow. thats a great policy .. haha

i wanna wear joggers!! >_<

although; i wanna go to st marys where they wear casual clothes .. lol ><!!
but then again .. too much of a hassle in the morning to choose what to wear .. .etc.

and thanks vogue!!! ^o^ *bows*

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Rafy said:
Lol yes, the person who came 2nd in the state in EE2 and was the troll who invaded the EE2 forum mid last year. -_-

Anyway, i think they should dump that military coat. When i wore it in public i got wierd stares, and people would salute me in the streets, rofl. :/
Thanks for the idea, next time i see Kings boys, i'm going to salute :D
thats if I do...i've only ever seen them when on excursions

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
luscious-llama said:
Thanks for the idea, next time i see Kings boys, i'm going to salute :D
thats if I do...i've only ever seen them when on excursions
luscious-llama, please, i respect your enthusiasm, but i advise that you dont salute them. we dont want to foster a culture that is similar to a military school. it is just that because the school is so old, it has adopted a school uniform about 100 years back, and, although it has made MINOR changes, it hasn't changed since. The overall 'look' of the uniform remains the same.

k8eeboi

HSC
Our school the policy is ~ all students must wear their correct uniform to and from school daily. All uniforms are to be purchased from the college uniform shop. Uniforms must be labled, cleaned, pressed, properly repaired and worn neatly. If a student is out of uniform for a good reason, they must have a note from their parents.

At all times, students are to wear the uniform as per it's desighn Uniforms must be regulary maintained and laundered.
Jewellry: The following jewellry may be worn ~ college badge, watch, 1 flat signet ring, 1 neck chain (provided that it is not showing over the uniform, 1 pair of sleepers per ear only, and no facial or body piercing

Nail Polish and makeup: Are not permitted at any time, students will be sked to remove it immediately.

Hair: Hair should be neat and tidy ad off the face. Hair must neither be groomed in an extreme or exaggerated fashion. Hair needs to be in such a condition that it doesn't invite comment. All hair below the top of the collar must be pulled back. Maroon and white hair accessories only (ie ribbons, scrunchies and elastics) and all boys must be clean shaven.

If students do not adhere to this, they face an instant suspension and in extreme or repeated cases, their position at the school woll be terminated.

So there you go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)