SkOoLiEs in BALI!! (1 Viewer)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
does dis mean i get 2 screw ur mum, you dont even know the types of Muslims that are likely 2 be terrorists. ur a tool box of ur assumptions
your a whole box of bloody tools
balinese arent muslims fool they are Hindu-Buddhists... hahahahaha
u dickhead dont accuse other people of making assumptions, i think every bloody word u have posted on here has been an assumption and more often than not a wrong one

bjs

shit yeah gonna be sic

yeah about 30 guys are going from the mid north coast and are there from the 30th of nov till the 13th of december.. the bali garden in tuban.. a few others are staying at the bounty, so you'll prolly find heaps of aussies like us around. cya....

MandiMoo said:
Hey....

I am going to Bali and its going to be awesome but I'm up for a winge right now so listen up!

Firstly my friends decided that for schoolies we would go to Bali... I was siked. We booked and i thought to myself we a good bunch of chicks, didnt even think anything would go wrong. We were booked into the Bounty Hotel for 13 nights from 29th till the 11th. There was 6 of us going. Then one backed out because she lost her job, fair enough... Then another dropped out because the first one dropped out... ok bit silly but who am I to judge. Then there was all that stupid Shapell Corby shit and all them lamo warnings not to go to Bali because you would get thrown in jail for nothing. Ridiculus! So silly scared little girls all decided to back out. There was a whole bunch of other crap aswell like one wanting to bring her boyfriend.. Hello girls only but she didnt get that. So we they cancelled without even confirming with me and now i'm out $150 bucks!!

However i am still going. For my mums birthday my dad is going to pay for her to come with me. Were great friends and its going to be heaps good. Were staying at Niksoma Beach Resort in Legian. I love my mum but i know she will get tired and not want to go out every night. I want to know if there's anyone going between 2nd December- 10th December... I know i'll meet people over there but Aussies are so friendly it would be good to know some people going before i go!!

So is anyone going then???

MandiMoo

HSC
34 days until i goto Bali!!!!WHHOOOO

hey kristy, how stupid is it that we have to fly via Melbourne... oh well..

MandiMoo

HSC
bird flu flu chachoo

i was reading the paper, and it said that they were cancelling all flights to all indonesian countries because of the bird flu... has anyone else heard anything like this??

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
nah havent heard that they are cancelling flights cos of the bird flu, although i have heard that it has hit indonesia... just stick to seafood and indo style meals and u should be right
yes it sucks balls that we have to fly via melbourne... means the flight is going to be 3 hrs longer and more full UGH

but on the upside bring it on i cant wait!!!

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
government was thnking about stopping people returning to australia from countries where the bird flu is out of control. They were talking about in the future.
Ill b eatin seafood mainly, u shuoldnt eat too much shelfish but. Babi guling pork mmmmmyumm. 25 days till i leave

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
27 days to goooo.... i am so psyched for it
chillipepper, where are u staying?
we will all have to meet up and party hard

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
aww i am going to cry my schoolies just goes from bad to worse!!!
first the bombs
then my flights have been changed 3 times
and now gabby cant come
aaaahhhh
i dont know what to doooooooo... i dont want to pullout cos ive already lost enough money and i was so looking forward to it... im going to be a massive loner :(

ok i know that was the biggets whinge of a thread but i had to get it out

MandiMoo

HSC
Aww that sucks big time how come she pulled out???

Oh well we can be big loners together lol....

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
ohh she has to film on blue water high for 5 months... i wouldnt give that up for bali either lol its a great opportunity for her
i think shes just going to postpone her ticket cos we normally go in April aswell and mum is going to book one to come over with me, so mandy we can hang out and then our mummys can hang out too fun fun

MandiMoo

HSC
Yay lol... mummys... Did your flight change again, well it must have because mine did and where on the same one. It got cancelled so we are going on the 30th november now... woohoo two extra nights for free and we get to stay longer... r u goin on the 30th flight or the 4th... cuz theres two????... Yay now i can say im going to bali this month... :D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) This is so cool :cool:

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
damnit! you guys make me wanna go.

I was planning to go with a few friends earlier but I don't think it's happening. :(
Financial reason mainly.
Plus the bomb did scare me (I know, I know. It was so random though)
I really really want to go but I don't think any of my friends would want to go.
*tears hair out*

Let's all go there together! as a happy family!!

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
umm the 4th :( wouldve liked the extra 2 nights, but we are already going for 2 weeks and our flight home got changed to a couple nights later soo yeah i think id spend way too much if i had 4 extra days lol

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
kristylee_ said:
27 days to goooo.... i am so psyched for it
chillipepper, where are u staying?
we will all have to meet up and party hard

hey kristylee Im stayin at barong hotel Kuta for 6 nights from the 28th Nov, then heading out to other places for 2 more weeks like ubud, lombok, sanur. Yeop we havta catchup be mad. Have u got myspace or msn ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)