• Yes

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 46.8%

• Total voters

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
No, but you yourself should come with some sort of spellcheck built in.

The human mind works wonders :)
:rofl:

So funny! It's just so hard to sleep when it's so hot!

Furbob

HSC
I know that Dr Nakamatsu (creator of CDs and moon shoes and many other gizmos) only sleeps 4 hours a day as he does not want to lose his concentration power to think of new inventions :\

Then again he goes to extremes and near-drowns himself to death because he feels when he's running out of oxygen he can suddenly think of an invention in the instance

Who knows, maybe if we sleep less we'll all be awesome thinkers and own a golden toilet like Nakamatsu

Anywho, personally I sleep all I want on holidays/weekends to make up for my lack on school days

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I know that Dr Nakamatsu (creator of CDs and moon shoes and many other gizmos) only sleeps 4 hours a day as he does not want to lose his concentration power to think of new inventions :\

Then again he goes to extremes and near-drowns himself to death because he feels when he's running out of oxygen he can suddenly think of an invention in the instance

Who knows, maybe if we sleep less we'll all be awesome thinkers and own a golden toilet like Nakamatsu

Anywho, personally I sleep all I want on holidays/weekends to make up for my lack on school days
same here, jeez i sleep on average about 3 hours a night during exam times, and sometimes i go for the all nighter if its an assignment due the next day...
during these holidays ive been sleeping about half the day, so if its true that lack of sleep reduces intelligence, then excess sleep better give me excess intelligence :)

lou071

HSC
N/A
Do you think lack of sleep itself causes a person to become less intelligent over time? Please judge it on the basis of personal experience or what you have observed in others.
i think lack of sleep affects concentration but not intelligence.:)

sullyman

HSC
I survived on 5 hours of sleep each night for most of last year and i managed to get an extremely good HSC result.

I think sleep vs intelligence is more of a person to person matter as everyones body clock is different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)