Sleep (1 Viewer)

zb123

HSC
Hey was just wondering how many hours you sleep during holidays and school. And also does anyone know, if I get into bed at say 11 but don't sleep till 1, will I be okay the next day. I mean like is resting for 2 hours trying to sleep, nearly as good as sleeping itself?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
With my current record standing at 26 hours without sleep, I usually sleep at 3-7/9/10/11/12/1 depending on my mood and hunger.

zombies

HSC
In the holidays I stay up til like 2am and then wake up at 12pm, or if I'm doing something in the morning then I'll go to bed at like 10/11pm and wake up at 9.
And then during school time I aim to go to bed at like 10, but its usually 12am by the time I get in bed, and I wake up at 6.30 or 7.

With my current record standing at 26 hours without sleep, I usually sleep at 3-7/9/10/11/12/1 depending on my mood and hunger.
26..hours.. oh dear.

Galladrim

HSC
Hey was just wondering how many hours you sleep during holidays and school. And also does anyone know, if I get into bed at say 11 but don't sleep till 1, will I be okay the next day. I mean like is resting for 2 hours trying to sleep, nearly as good as sleeping itself?
The answer to this will be different from person to person, and that's simply because our bodies need different amounts of sleep to function properly. Personally, I need around nine hours if I want to be doing anything productive the next day. If you spend two hours tossing and turning, or even simply thinking, then your brain still functioning as normal, so its not really getting any rest. Your hear rate and metabolism will relax, but your brain won't be. If you're looking to change your sleep pattern, the first couple of nights will tend to be fairly restless as your body adapts.

40 hours is my record. I was running on pure adrenalin and sugar. Got up at 6am, went to bed the next day at 10pm. Memorable experience.

sweetkiki

Unconscious Member
HSC
N/A
During holidays: 9+
During school: an average of 7

I didn't sleep for 2 days straight when I was finishing my BOW for ext 2 (so 48+ hours is my record)

Aliyas

HSC
On holidays I usually go to bed around 1am (sometimes as late as 3 though) and wake up around 9 or 10.
On school days I go to bed at 10 or 11 and wake up at 7:30.
I've never actually stayed up the whole night before, the one time I got close to it I fell asleep at 5am ;_;

jnney

lemon
HSC
i sleep for about 7 hours during holidays for school, it varies. i dont remember but i hope i can keep it consistent this year.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
This holidays I've been going to bed at around 12 and not actually falling asleep till 1 (going to try and change this soon) and during school I aim to get to bed by 10, but no later than 11, no matter what.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
This holidays I've been going to bed at around 12 and not actually falling asleep till 1 (going to try and change this soon) and during school I aim to get to bed by 10, but no later than 11, no matter what.
What if there is a fire?

IamBread

HSC
You say that now. But then you'll get too much into your math study and next thing you know it is 3am :rolleyes2:

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
You say that now. But then you'll get too much into your math study and next thing you know it is 3am :rolleyes2:
That happened to me haha. Decided to do some maths at 11pm, next time I looked at the clock was 3:30am. Felt like an hour at most.

On topic: Holidays - bed at about 4am (varies between 3-6), wake up about 12

During school: bed at 10:30, dont get to sleep until maybe 11:30 or 12, wake up between 6:30 and 7.

Skeptyks

HSC
That happened to me haha. Decided to do some maths at 11pm, next time I looked at the clock was 3:30am. Felt like an hour at most.

On topic: Holidays - bed at about 4am (varies between 3-6), wake up about 12

During school: bed at 10:30, dont get to sleep until maybe 11:30 or 12, wake up between 6:30 and 7.
This describes my sleeping pattern.

Cl324

HSC
N/A
40 hours is my record. I was running on pure adrenalin and sugar. Got up at 6am, went to bed the next day at 10pm. Memorable experience.
Just adrenaline and sugar? WOW what were you doing LOL
I drink three coffees for all nighters and Im sleepy by like 3pm the next day

Bobbo1

HSC
The HSC doesn't require you to lose sleep to perform well. Imo you should be getting the recommended 8 hours with no effect on your school work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)