Sleeping issues (1 Viewer)

Kew

HSC
I went to bed at 12 last night, & my usual bedtime is around that 'am' time mark.

I however felt the effects of it this morning - more worse than I usually do.. which sucked.
:(

Back to exam bed times of 10:30!

janaranaran!

HSC
i was so angry at myself for not being able to sleep last night. i was freaking out too bad about king lear to be able to shut off.

also it was too cold for a sheet and too hot for a doona, so freaking annoying.

I was like falling asleep on the desk this morning before we went into the exam room lol, but i think i did ok, adrenaline wakes you up. I didn't want a coffee in case it made me need to pee lol

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
ronnknee said:
Who else have issues with sleeping?
For me, I try sleeping early at like 1
But I just roll around
Toss and turn for a few hours maybe
Like I don't know... I just can't fall asleep like I had use to..

And now it's 5:13 AM in the morning, I don't know how I'm gonna sleep and wake up on Monday...
its withdrawel symptoms from this place

Bobbles22

Banned
HSC
Nope, normal bed time, 9 30 before exams, later other nights just chilling after study. I dont stressed out till 5 minutes before the exam

henry08

HSC
N/A
A bottle of wine helps me to sleep. 11.5% alcohol (white) or 14% (red) does the trick.

jayciiee

yallah shoe cuz byeee
HSC
I have the same problem as you.

Kinda.

I sleep at like 10, but end up waking up in the middle of the night, laying in bed thinking what the fuck, 7 hours till the bloody exam.

Its anxiety. I blame it all on anxiety.

Scissors

HSC
Guys, best way to fall asleep is by choking yourself for around 30 seconds. It always does it for me.

Freakin600

HSC
I used to have the same problem but for the past year my iron levels have been ridiculously low and now when i go to bed i just conk out coz i'm so tired...

But ever since the exams begun i've been waking up from freaky-ass dreams. The other night i swear it was the first time i've ever actually had a real nightmare - it was bloody revolting + terrifying! I woke up and i was like hyperventilating.

That, and the other day i woke up thinking about geocentric staffing systems... =/

HSC
I can't sleep either.
I wonder what happens after this is over, would the sleeping patterns return to normal at once?

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
stupid it may sound, but many doctors recommend masturbation in order to assist in sleeping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)