Sleepover at UNSW (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey u gays

How to stay overnight at uni with lots of people and piss?
Thinking something like finding a lecture theatre, movies on the massive projectors, sacks of goon appropriate for us poor uni students, whatevs

Feasible? Ideas?

SertseSW

HSC
Tried; theatres all locked.

Best bet would be one of the computer labs (which you would have access to as student); one of the computers should be able to hook up to the projector in the front for good movie times.

Beware of the nerdy WoW kid still there at 3am, complete with seating mats. (Seriously I saw him in one of the commerce labs one time when I was doing an all nighter)

HSC
Security checks the labs and shit every hour on the hour basically overnight, and they get you to show id cards and shit.

I doubt, seriously, that you'd be able to have a party there without them losing their shit
Not too sure about that....

Once, I walked into one of the com labs at around 7-7:30ish one morning to get an assignment done and I had to turn on the lights as i was the first one there. After about 5 min, i realised there was a guy sleeping on the floor across the other side of the room.

I think if the security guys actually came in and checked the rooms they wouldn't have missed something like that.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Unless you had keys to an office/clubs room in one of the buildings, comp labs would be your next best bet.

Still, if you were caught and kicked out of the labs during the night, I wouldn't want to find my own way home then at that time....

LordPc

HSC
you could try level 5 of mech eng. pretty sure they have a projecter up there. dunno if you need swipe access after hours or if security checks it out through the night (probably would since its new) but that'd be the place to have it

henry08

HSC
N/A
Would probably be hard to do without getting busted. UNSW Village common room building you probably could (goon is allowed there and there's 3 decent tv's, foxtel, wii, xbox, couches etc). Swipe card access is needed although if you just knock on the door someone will let you (they won't know you don't live there, nor do they care) in or otherwise just go up the fire escape stairs as that door is normally unlocked.

dawdlex3

HSC
I got kicked out of the Red Centre once and the ASB comp labs once.
=(

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
I got kicked out of the Red Centre once and the ASB comp labs once.
=(
OMG, why?

I am in the red centre all the time, and when it comes to pulling all nighters there, I want the option of being able to nap and not getting kicked out! :S

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
hey u gays

How to stay overnight at uni with lots of people and piss?
Thinking something like finding a lecture theatre, movies on the massive projectors, sacks of goon appropriate for us poor uni students, whatevs

Feasible? Ideas?
i dont go to unsw...but i like asian chicks...so can i bring the chopsticks and the mah jong?

dawdlex3

HSC
OMG, why?

I am in the red centre all the time, and when it comes to pulling all nighters there, I want the option of being able to nap and not getting kicked out! :S
Because I'm not a student in either of the faculties. I'm in the Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences, and the Morven Brown comp labs suck and all way uphill in upper campus.

The red centre has a guard patrolling around after midnight and he kicked us out at 5am in the morning when it was freezing cold, I still remember that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)