slight problem.... :( (1 Viewer)

TheJuggernaut

HSC
Well, i know how you feel
i can understand ...

dun tell him that you like him .. this is juz a plain (& awful) intro ..
u give some HINTS .... :music:

or tell someone close to him (his best fri ... i suppose..) that you like him & to help you to get him ...
That friend MUST also be loyal to u ....

bleh ... dunno wad to write next, ... :p

"fear no guy, trust no bitch"
that's it!
:uhoh:
+1

if you dangle a bit of string just out of reach of the cat, it will spend all day playing and trying to get it.
If you give the cat the string it will play with it for 5 minutes,
then shit on it, then run away. :rofl:
(the cat is him, the string is you)

(yes, he will shit on you, srysly) :eek:

Last edited:

aimhigh10

HSC
+1

if you dangle a bit of string just out of reach of the cat, it will spend all day playing and trying to get it.
If you give the cat the string it will play with it for 5 minutes,
then shit on it, then run away. :rofl:
(the cat is him, the string is you)

(yes, he will shit on you, srysly) :eek:

thats a new way to look at it....

Jezzk

HSC
Well you say you really like him, and think about him everyday. It's not healthy to just stick with the stage you're at.

I say go for it, and if you get shot down, get back on and move along. It's better than feeling what you're feeling now, eventually drifting, and wondering forever what could've been.

Jezzk, out.

Kmara2nv

HSC
its cos this is a shit thread. you wrote out all that garbage without actually saying anything

how the fuck are we supposed to know? you're a moron if you think we have the answer

and besides this case always turns out the same:
some girl really likes a guy, he's feeling a bit meh

she goes on the internet to ask for advice.

internet tells her to ask him out

she does

he says yes

he breaks up with her soon after cos he never really liked her in the first place

shes all upset and makes another thread about it

conclusion? dont ask the internet
lmaoo, wise words funiest answer

TheJuggernaut

HSC
OP it would appear that you are in a state of limerance

-Limerence refers to an involuntary cognitive and emotional state of intense romantic desire for another person.

-During the height of limerence, thoughts of the limerent object (or person) are both persistent, involuntary and intrusive. Limerence is first and foremost a condition of cognitive obsession. All events, associations, stimuli, and experiences return thoughts to the limerent object with unnerving consistency.

-No matter how intensely reciprocation is desired it cannot simply be requested. To ask is to risk premature self-disclosure. The interplay is delicate, with the reactions of each person inextricably bound to the behavior of the other - or at least so in the mind of the Limerant.

but
-Although it appears that limerence blossoms under some forms of adversity, extreme caution and shyness may prevent a relationship from occurring, even when both parties are interested

passion paradox (cat and the string)
-It's the catch-22 of romantic relationships: The more deeply one partner falls in love, the more distant the other becomes. This is the passion trap, an emotional dynamic that results in increasing desire and desperation in the 'one down' lover, and dissatisfaction, often mingled with guilt and withdrawal in the 'one up' ".

-Once you feel completely in control or sure of another person's love, your feelings of passion begin to fade. Gone is the challenge, the emotional spark, the excitement. (this hit me like a ton of bricks when i read it)

so go for it, but don't go for it. :haha:

unrequited love
male archetype

Last edited:

aimhigh10

HSC
OP it would appear that you are in a state of limerance

-Limerence refers to an involuntary cognitive and emotional state of intense romantic desire for another person.

-During the height of limerence, thoughts of the limerent object (or person) are both persistent, involuntary and intrusive. Limerence is first and foremost a condition of cognitive obsession. All events, associations, stimuli, and experiences return thoughts to the limerent object with unnerving consistency.

-No matter how intensely reciprocation is desired it cannot simply be requested. To ask is to risk premature self-disclosure. The interplay is delicate, with the reactions of each person inextricably bound to the behavior of the other - or at least so in the mind of the Limerant.

but
-Although it appears that limerence blossoms under some forms of adversity, extreme caution and shyness may prevent a relationship from occurring, even when both parties are interested

passion paradox (cat and the string)
-It's the catch-22 of romantic relationships: The more deeply one partner falls in love, the more distant the other becomes. This is the passion trap, an emotional dynamic that results in increasing desire and desperation in the 'one down' lover, and dissatisfaction, often mingled with guilt and withdrawal in the 'one up' ".

-Once you feel completely in control or sure of another person's love, your feelings of passion begin to fade. Gone is the challenge, the emotional spark, the excitement. (this hit me like a ton of bricks when i read it)

so go for it, but don't go for it. :haha:

unrequited love
male archetype

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but seriously
i really dont think it is as intense as the article mentions....

xxheersaletixx

TERI MAA :)
HSC
just ask him to come

and see if he comes or not
and if he doesnt come.. there better have been some good excuse or else i guess you got ur answer :|

good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)