Slightly Racist UNSW Program Guide (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hahahahhahahHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA loled so hard at the OP

if you just ignore the caucasians at the front for a second, and look at the rest of the picture.... ive never seen so many heads of jet black hair in one photograph before.... its quite artistic actually

bubbly89

HSC
This is hardly unsual at UNSW most courses causcasions are the minority. UNSW is like 60% Asian, I'm caucasion and I sit with two blonde girls and you betcha ass we are a rarity. You get used to it after a while, though when I go home its like "zomg guys are tall?"

atm1991

HSC
HAHAHAHA i saw this when i first got the UNSW program thingy like 6 months ago, and I lol'ed hard.

Casablancas

HSC
someone should create a thread on storm front titled 'asian invasion of white uni places' and post this pic
ewwww. Since when are they 'white uni' places? Didnt white people technically invade this country?

btw i did 'lol' at the pic, but ur post made me throw up a little

philphie

Banned
HSC
ewwww. Since when are they 'white uni' places? Didnt white people technically invade this country?

btw i did 'lol' at the pic, but ur post made me throw up a little
...did white people come here to invade a university?

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Lol, they accidentally left a whitey at the back.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
ive always noticed that. most uni things or maths related they'll have at least one asian there.

Zeroes

HSC
lol i'm all for multiculturalism, its just that if someone posts this picture up on stormfront it will get them all riled up. They are always arguing about how curries and asians take their white uni places that their parents and ancestors paid taxes for. Redneck fever ftw
Stormfront certainly does make for an interesting read even if you're not racist.

And that picture is hilarious. :haha:

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
If it was an american college guide they would have exactly equal proportions of white, black, asian and hispanic students, all nicely mixed up together.

henry08

HSC
N/A
ive always noticed that. most uni things or maths related they'll have at least one asian there.
Really? Considering over 25% of the total world population is Asian that is not surprising. I bet that most lectures have a female in them also, or most would have lots of different nationalities, races and cultures.

and for the record, no I am not Asian either. :jedi:

philphie

Banned
HSC
Really? Considering over 25% of the total world population is Asian that is not surprising. I bet that most lectures have a female in them also, or most would have lots of different nationalities, races and cultures.

and for the record, no I am not Asian either. :jedi:
she is asian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)