• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Smallville? (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
Spoiler for RELIC. About the Lana look-alike. And spoiler for the whole episode itself. I tend to ramble.

Clark finds this pendant type thing and after he touches experiences flashbacks from his father Jor-El was on Earth. Around the 1950s/60s time. We see that Jor-El in the flashbacks looks a lot like Clark Kent. And we find out that Clark's biological father had an affair with Lana's great aunt, who looks like Lana. And that's where all the sex comes in. Not between Lana and Clark but with their respective ancestors. It freaks me out though. Seriously. It just gives Lana more important in the Superman mythos when really she doesn't. And there I've gone and spoiled it all. Well, not completely all. Because there's other stuff to it.

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
Sometimes I think I'm alone in here. Anyway, ick with tonight's episode. I opted for the tennis instead. Lana annoys me to death. Anyway, this Sunday's ep is a good one. I liked channel ten's preview of the episode.

Below is description of the next episode SHATTERED

Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) locates Morgan Edge (Patrick Bergin, Sleeping With the Enemy) and gets him to admit to dirty dealings with Lionel (John Glover), but before Lex can take it to the authorities, someone tries to kill him at the mansion. Barely surviving, Lex flees and asks Clark (Tom Welling) for help. However, when Clark returns to the mansion to investigate he finds nothing amiss, and begins to wonder if it really happened, especially after Lionel announces Lex has had a psychotic break and must be institutionalized.

Episode after this is ASYLUM with lots of guest stars
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas (Home Improvement)
- Ian Somerhalder (Lost)
- Jesse Metcalfe (Desperate Housewives)
- Shawn Ashmore (X-Men)

And the episode after this is WHISPER ... which I love ...

SEASON FOUR is almost here!!

The 100th episode of Smallville airs in the US a week from now.

Here's a promo poster for anyone who's interested.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f275/drgerass/DTS/Smallville512.jpg

Last edited:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
lol its always been on my mind whether Warner Bros markets Smallville for guys or attempts to draw in the girls. obviously the main age bracket is obviously for adolescents but with the Superman storyline, wouldn't Smallville be more of a .. guy show? hahaha just my ramblings

but yes Persephone you have proved from your devoted posts on Smallville storylines and spoilers :p that i may in fact be one of the few guys who actually follow this series. although some of the love scenes can be really annoying at times ... man are all girls as .. IRRATIONAL as lana??

persephone

HSC
Yeah JTT has but the episode after tonight's ep partly takes place in Belle Reve, the place where all Freaks of the weeks go.

although some of the love scenes can be really annoying at times ... man are all girls as .. IRRATIONAL as lana??
Ah Lana.... the chosen one. Sometimes I think there's no logic in that girl's brain. She's a hypocrite and passive-aggressive and always wanting to be the victim. And in an interview Tom Welling describes Lana as being "high-maintenance". :)

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
The end scene made me sad. I wish that hadn't cut to Lana in the middle of it. Poor Lex. And yay... they're finally pimping the guest stars!!! They pimped Jesse Metcalfe from Desperate Housewives. They should have done that earlier... when he first guest starred.

tennille

HSC
persephone said:
The end scene made me sad. I wish that hadn't cut to Lana in the middle of it. Poor Lex.
Same here :(. I tried not to cry because my dad was watching it with me.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
what makes lana the chosen one?

well actually .. she's not THAT bad. i mean yeah she is heaps irrational but then maybe the producers were only trying to depict a typical confused teenage girl :p

kristin kreuk in real life is heaps nice though.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
bobness said:
lol its always been on my mind whether Warner Bros markets Smallville for guys or attempts to draw in the girls. obviously the main age bracket is obviously for adolescents but with the Superman storyline, wouldn't Smallville be more of a .. guy show? hahaha just my ramblings

but yes Persephone you have proved from your devoted posts on Smallville storylines and spoilers :p that i may in fact be one of the few guys who actually follow this series. although some of the love scenes can be really annoying at times ... man are all girls as .. IRRATIONAL as lana??
Eh

It makes no sense

But I tune in for my weekly dose of Kreuk. It's like a drug, I swear. My dopamine levels get boosted or some such thing.

persephone

HSC
bobness said:
what makes lana the chosen one?
I was trying to be funny but I'm not so yeah... it's a season 4 joke (I'm a loser...)

I think Kristin Kreuk is actually really nice in real life from all accounts (I haven't met her obviously). Lana annoys me that's all.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
No any smallville fan can't be a loser :p its just season 4 hasn't been made available in australia yet .. hmm except for stuff on the internetz

I'll wait for the airing which i'm guessing will be about 2 months? doing two eps a week and having about 20 eps a season and we're almost halfway. Lulz that's only a month then hey?

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
Actually once february hits Smallville is down to once a week, Thursday nights. So don't expect season 4 Smallville until end of April, probably.

dark_wolv

The Member
HSC
I agree with persephone. Sooner or later it will be back to one episode a week. And to get to where US are up to, will be ages.

persephone

HSC
Tonight's double ep are WHISPER and DELETE. From 6:30PM channel 10.

Whisper - good ep. Clark gets a new power, guess what it is? :) Also see Clark Kent in glasses. Shout out to the future.

Delete - watch and listen to the teaser (the scenes before the opening credits). Another nice shout out.

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
Just saw an ad for Smallville and they describe Chloe as "the irritating, meddling, little miss perfect, Chloe Sullivan". WTF? Wouldn't some of those words be more applicable to Lana ... they didn't even attempt to promote WHISPER. sigh sigh sigh

OMG, I think channel 10 pimps Clana.

Gummy_bear

HSC
OMG, i taped smallville last night and the tape ran out right at the end of the first ep. Can someone tell me what happened int he second one? Why did clark and lana try to kill cloe, did they succeed? Please tell me! :worried:

persephone

HSC
The second ep was called DELETE.

Summary below from supermanhomepage.com

Chloe has been fired as a columnist at the Daily Planet, by way of Lionel Luthor who got her the job, and is cleaning out her desk. She talks to a reporter there named Max Taylor before she leaves and asks him to publish an article that exposes misdeeds at the Summerholt Neurological Institute but Max tells her he'll be fired if he does so. So she asks that he consider publishing the article using her cousin's name, Lois Lane (!!!), as Lois has no interest in journalism.

Lex is back at Luthorcorp and goes to the technical department looking for help with his computer and meets a young lady named Molly who assists him. But after Lex leaves, Molly takes a hard drive out of a computer that Lionel Luthor had confiscated from Chloe with all of her e-mail addresses on it. When Chloe returns to the high school's newspaper office she finds out that Lionel Luthor has also taken back all the computers he had previously donated to the school. And when she leaves the school someone in a red pickup tries to run her down and narrowly misses her, crashing into a van. And when the driver gets out of the pickup, we see it's a very dazed and confused Clark Kent.

While at the hospital Clark tells the Sheriff that the last thing he remembers is reading some e-mail he got, then he woke up after the crash. While there Clark sees Lana and she introduces Clark to Adam (guest star Ian Somerhalder from Lost), the friend she made while in physical therapy. Lex finds out that Molly doesn't work at Luthorcorp but that she wiped out all the hard drives of the computers his father had confiscated from Chloe. Chloe and Clark discover that someone whose e-mail name is brainwave sent Clark e-mail just before the crash. Then while Lana is showing Adam around the school, she gets e-mail from brainwave on her PDA (how she can even afford one or need one is beyond me). After she reads it, she suddenly goes after Chloe with a fireaxe. Adam fights her off of Chloe and Lana falls and is stunned, and when she recovers she has no memory of attacking Chloe.

Max Taylor publishes the article about Summerholt Institute and even questions a Dr. Garner about what's going on there. Dr. Garner then visits Molly who it turns out is a former patient of his and she promises to stop Max from bothering the institute. Lana questions Adam about his background and he is purposely evasive. Chloe tells Clark she met Molly while at Summerholt and she becomes their main suspect. Chloe calls Max who agrees there's something suspicious going on there. But Max's secretary gets e-mail from brainwave and she walks into his office and stabs him to death! Chloe and Clark tell Lex what they've learned and Lex hides Chloe at his mansion while Clark goes to question Garner about subliminal killing commands that Molly's sending people. But once there Garner denies everything and has Clark thrown out of the building.

Clark uses his super-hearing and listens in to a cell phone call that Garner makes and finds out where Molly lives. And when he arrives he finds that Lex is there and is also questioning Molly. And Lex has also already taken the cd with the killing program that Molly developed. Lex shows Clark that Molly has just sent e-mail to Clark's parents who have lured Chloe to the farm and are trying to kill her at that moment! Clark races to the farm and stops his parents from harming Chloe and they snap out of the trance the e-mail put them in. Adam tells Lana he cannot remember much of his past and he's leaving Smallville. But Lana convinces Adam to stay in town and rent the apartment over the Talon coffeeshop she runs for Lex.

Lex donates new computers to the Torch high school paper to replace the ones his father took from them. Chloe apologizes for investigating Clark for Lionel Luthor and the two reconcile their estrangement. Lex confronts Dr. Garner with the damning evidence against him and agrees to supress it if Garner helps him get back the seven weeks he can't remember due to his recent shock treatments his father had used on him. And one of the things he cannot remember as yet is that he saw Clark use his amazing powers right in front of him.

Tonight's episode is HEREAFTER with guest star IAN SOMERHALDER. Something to look out for is when the guy who can see the future (well not really the future) touches Clark. What we see is nice and anvilicious.

This Sunday's double ep is VELOCITY and OBSESSION.

VELOCITY - kind of like the Fast and the Furious with Pete having a more significant role.

OBSESSION - think a softer version of SWIMFAN. Although, it is good to see Clark going out with a girl that isn't Lana.

Last edited:

Gummy_bear

HSC
The teleporter chick from tonights ep - i loved her voice! It was so cool. lol.

I wanna know what lana's secret is, I cant wait till the next ep to find out!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)