Smallville? (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Can anyone remember what happened in the episodes leading up to last nights episodes, especially about the cave? I remember it was something important but can't really remember anything about it:(.

Gummy_bear

HSC
Well, the cave has paintings and stuff which relate to clarks heritage. channel ten has picked up where chaqnnel nine left off, episode 35 of seaon two. episodes before it has had lional luther shot and the last ep we saw on channel 9 was where clark has to save his parents when they are taken hostage and he jumps from the roof of one building to another and thinks he might of been flying for a second.
hes also used his powers in front of lucious thinking that he was blind, which it turns out. hes not.
only pete knows of his powers.
umm...what else? now he knows that hes an alien, um, yeh..

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, I can't remember a fair bit of that:(. What about the girl that Clark found in the cave? They said she died? Who was she and how did she die:confused:?

persephone

HSC
The girl who died was Kyla and this happened in episode 10 of season 2 "Skinwalker".

Summary from www.supermanhomepage.com

(they have good summaries and reviews for SV)

"Skinwalkers"
Story By: Mark Warshaw
Teleplay By: Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders
Directed By: Marita Grabiak
Produced By: Bob Hargrove
Aired in the U.S.A.: 11.26.02

Roles & Actors this episode:
Clark Kent: Tom Welling
Jonathan Kent: John Schneider
Martha Kent: Annette O'Toole
Lana Lang: Kristen Kreuk
Lex Luthor: Michael Rosenbaum
Lionel Luthor: John Glover
Ian Randall: Jonathan Taylor Thomas
Pete Ross: Sam Jones III
Henry Small: Patrick Cassidy
Chloe Sullivan: Allison Mack
Mr. Sullivan: Robert Wisden
Joseph Willowbrook: Gordon Tootoosis
Kyla Willowbrook: Tamara Feldman

At a site where Luthorcorp is building a new office park, the men are done with their day's work and are leaving for the day. But when the foreman goes to lock the gate he finds Joseph Willowbrook, a local Indian activist, inside protesting the fact that the office site's being built on his people's sacred ground. The foreman tells him to leave but Joseph warns him of unknown forces at work before he goes. That night the foreman is gassing up his truck on the site when a huge white wolf attacks him! Grabbing a flare gun he fires at the wolf but the shot is deflected into gas that's leaked on the ground and the ensuing explosion kills the poor man!

While Pete Ross and Clark are motocrossing near the construction site the next day, they don't know that danger lies undeneath them. When Clark takes a spill, he suddenly plummets 100 feet down into a huge cave. A chamber is opened from another area by Clark's fall, and a pretty young Indian girl runs to Clark's side to preform first aid on him, but his amazing body has once again saved him from harm. The young lady is named Kyla and she is the grandaughter of the Indian who was protesting the offices being built. Then the pair notice the walls covered in ancient drawings of what Kyla says is the legend of "Numan" who came from the stars and shoots fire from his eyes while having the strength of ten!

Pete calls down but since Clark is all right he and Kyla continue looking over the caves under the work site. Then Clark notices to his amazement an indentation carved into the wall in the exact shape of the octagonal disk that fits into his spaceship's side and will activate it. Now he is very interested in this legend and meanwhile he and Kyla are also instantly attracted to each other. Later at home Clark tries to get his Mother to talk Lionel Luthor out of developing the site further as the caves have been discovered, but she tells Clark she doesn't have any say in Luthorcorp.

Kyla stops by Clark's barn to talk and the two become even more enamored with each other. Kyla is wearing a bracelet in the shape of a symbol in the cave and she tells Clark that once there was a great star in the sky where "Numan" came from. Lana stops by and meets Kyla and Clark asks her to ask Henry Small, a local lawyer and the man who may indeed be Lana's biological Father, to intercede on the Indian's behalf, and Lana agrees reluctantly. Lex's father asks Lex to come into the office project as his partner and Lex refuses to do any business with him.

When Clark and Kyla re-examine the cave paintings, a sudden cave-in from the bulldozers working above almost hurts Kyla. But Clark sheilds her with his body which she is amazed at and now Kyla is convinced Clark is the legend called "Numan"! The two share a kiss in the cave that cements their feelings towards each other even more. Lana meets Henry Small at the Talon coffeeshop and he tells her he'll be glad to help the Indians fight Luthorcorp. He then also tells her the DNA tests are back and he is her Father after all! He also wants to start a relationship with Lana where he can learn to be a real father to her which makes Lana very happy. Clark finds out that Joseph Willowbrook has been arrested for suspicion about the foreman's death, and he asks Lex to bail the man out of jail. Also Henry Small files a "Cease and Desist" order which stops construction at the office park site. Lana tells Chloe that she's been writing to Whitney in the service regularly but lately he stopped answering her letters to him. When Clark takes Lex to the caves and he also sees the indentation for the spaceship in the form of the disk stolen from him, he becomes a solid backer of the Indian's cause and bails out Mr. Willowbrook.

That night as she's leaving work, Martha Kent is attacked by the huge white wolf as she enters her car but she escapes any injury. Lex tells his Father he'll take the office site project off his hands but his father becomes wary of Lex's sudden interest in the caves and refuses Lex's offer. That night Kyla tells Clark her tribe name means "Skinwalkers", actual people of her tribe who were exposed to green stones and were given the power to change into animals. When Clark asks Kyla if her grandfather could actually be the huge white wolf involved in the murder, Kyla feels hurt and leaves. Later that night Lionel Luthor is home in his mansion when he hears a huge wolf growling outside and trying to get into the room!

The massive beast breaks into the room and the blind Luthor is seconds away from a violent death when Clark bursts into the room just ahead of Luthor's security guards. He stops the men from shooting the wolf and asks it to leave peacefully which the wolf then does. But as the wolf's jumping out the window, it cuts itself badly on the glass and falls to the ground mortally wounded. Clark leaps down expecting to find Jospeh Willowbrook is the wolf, but he is shocked to see Kyla lying there bleeding to death! She tells Clark she's a "Skinwalker" and she never intended to hurt the foreman or his mother when she turned into the wolf, she was just trying to save her people's heritage. She tells Clark she's sorry and then passes away in his arms as he weeps for her.

It turns out the state invokes an historical preservation law which takes the project away from Luthorcorp. And Lex brags to his father that it's his company Lexcorp that has won the contract for the excavation of the Indian site. But Lionel Luthor tells his son he knows that Lex has found something he values on the site and he intends to find out just what it is in the near future. Later that night Lana consoles Clark about Kyla and then she collapses in his arms in tears. When Clark asks what's wrong, she tells him she's gotten word that Whitney has been listed as "Missing In Action" by the Marines. As Clark holds his crying friend he has little time to mourn for his own loss, the young and beautiful Kyla.

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
Prodigal was on after Rush last Sunday, it was a double episode. And I l ove twiztv site.

I felt bad for Chloe. She declares her feelings for Clark and he says Lana... I felt so bad for Chloe.

Christopher Reeve on SV tomorrow!!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
So ;)

You're a Chlark shipper?

More like Clois i realise now :eek:

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
No I'm not a Chlark shipper. I just felt really bad for Chloe because I'm not a Lana fan. And to get the chance to say your piece and then to have the guy say some other chick's name... that's got to hurt. So you recognise
Lois Lane
in the sig. I get paranoid because I don't know if people care enough to know that she comes to town. Maybe they want to be surprised...

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Yeah i noticed the spoiler in your sig BUT

How could you have seen it already? Isn't it season 4 when it comes .. and i think only the first 3 seasons have been released as DVDs in australia?

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
I've downloaded them off the net and then I bought the DVD box set off ebay. Cost me a pretty penny.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg we're like 3 seasons behind in smallville...kah!

omg i cant wait till tomoz's ep..its so cool...i love this show :p

i realli want clarke and lana to get together...their so cute...hehe...no chloe

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
precipice ep?

oh well isn't it meant to be clark and lois lane in the superman series? sorry to burst your bubble tash LOL.

hmm but then erica duarte? (or whoever plays lois lane on smallville) is quite fugly .. sorry ... actually more old than fugly .. looks 30 or something when's she meant to be in high school :p

persephone

HSC
I like Erica Durance. She's not fugly.... you should see pics from season 5. She's 27 and does look a tad old for high school. Then again Tom Welling is 28. Next episode is WITNESS. 4 episodes till season 3. Season 3 episode 1 is a good one. :)

Last edited:

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
persephone said:
I like Erica Durance. She's not fugly.... you should see pics from season 5. She's 27 and does look a tad old for high school. Then again Tom Welling is 28. Next episode is WITNESS. 4 episodes till season 3. Season 3 episode 1 is a good one. :)
Why does Lana start learning kickboxing/karate/tae kwan do/whatever?
I don't buy it.

Like when Pheobe suddenly became a death machine after a short period of sweaty, horny training with Cole. By the way, I don't watch Charmed.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Lana started learning self-defense because she wanted to be able to protected herself after she nearly got assaulted by some tools.

She annoyed me last ep. Actually the whole episode last night was ANNOYING. Clark saved her life and she's being an ungrateful bitch, "oh blah blah u always save me. i wanna save myself". please, grow up.

and this whole clark/lana relationship is so tedious. why didn't he just pash her last night. they spent 1 minute just staring at each other. the prolonging their hooking up is just getting really boring.

sorry guys, but it really annoyed me last night!

persephone

HSC
Well this spoiler spoils end of season 3 and beginning of season 4

I hope we're talking about the same person btw.....

At the end of season 3 Chloe is being put into witness protection because she is a crucial witness in the upcoming trial against Lionel Luthor. Who has been accused of murdering his parents. In the final minutes of this episode the safe house that she has been put in blows up as soon as she steps inside it. The beginning of season 4 sees a girl... a new character, sitting in the torch in front of Chloe's computer watching a video recording saying something like "If you're watching this then I'm probably dead" but the video is addressed to Clark not to the girl. We see this same girl (not girl teenager...she's not 12 or anything) driving down a road at night, talking on her phone trying to find the Kent farm because she is lost, lightning strikes, she drops the phone, another lightning thing and she swerves off the road into a cornfield. Another lightning thing. She looks out the front of her car to see a naked guy in the cornfield she gets out asks him if he's ok... the guy doesn't know his name or anything. He turns around and she gets a peek of his you-know-what, even though she says to herself "Look at his face". She goes to get him a blanket from her car and before she goes to get he asks her who she is and she says, "Lois. Lois Lane." Further in this episode you find out that Lois is in Smallville investigating Chloe's death. Also should note that naked guy is Clark who at the end of season 3 was taken by Jor-El in the caves to be reborn... whatever that means.... I probably could have summarised that quicker but ... eh...

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
Double post....kinda...

This is a Smallville Australia website

http://users.bigpond.net.au/butross/

that I stumbled across. They have a streaming video trailer for the season 2 final which is really good. (Only he/she spelt tragedy as 'tradgedy'... or am I wrong??). And they also have the ratings for previous eps.

Season 3 is almost here!

persephone

HSC
I feel like I'm the only person who likes SV.

Anyhoo... feel so bad for Chloe. Not a Lana and Clark fan so this ep made me want to puke.

This Sunday's (christmas day) episode 2.23 EXODUS. Season 2 final episode. And then next Thursday the season 3 opener EXILE. We get to see bad Clark. Bad..but hot... ;)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
haha you're not the only one...there. today's ep was good. i like the coupling of lana and clark, so it was cute. sunday's ep looks interesting.

persephone

HSC
Season 3 starts tonight! Clark on red kryptonite, bad Clark and explosions and just plain bad ass Clark...

Upcoming SV episodes

29 Dec 05: 3.01 EXILE
1 Jan 06: 3.02 PHOENIX
5 Jan 06: 3.03 EXTINCTION
8 Jan 06: 3.04 SLUMBER
12 Jan 06: 3.05 PERRY (A favourite of mine)
15 Jan 06: 3.06 RELIC (good ep despite some things that shall not be named)
19 Jan 06: 3.07 MAGNETIC
22 Jan 06: 3.08 SHATTERED
26 Jan 06: 3.09 ASYLUM
29 Jan 06: 3.10 WHISPER

Starting from Feb SV continues once a week on Thursday nights

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)