Smallville? (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
It'll stay depending on ratings, yeah.

Speaking of ratings from tvaus.com.au

Onyx 716 500
Spirit 714 000

National average over the 2 hours 715 375, which is up 70 000 from the previous Friday when the Simpsons and Everybody Hates Chris aired.

Next ep is 4.19 Blank. Season 5 is so close!

Btw, I saw a boxset of SV season 2 at JB Hi-Fi, fitting all six discs in one of those dvd covers that only fit one disc, instead of a bulky one for 6 discs, if that makes sense. Just sharing.

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
Season 4 finale this Friday. Apparently in the last ep they edited it to add the beginning bits from the final ep. The Lana stabbing Genevieve Teague and Clark sleeping and the beginning of the meteor shower.

It's a great ep, finally graduating. And we'll finally get to see season 5!

Skeeta

HSC
You can buy each season on DVD for like 20-25ish dollars, at JB Hi-Fi or kmart.

I bought it for my dad for his bday i cant wait to go back and watch the early ones again :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
what season are they up to on DVD? i bought season 1 and 2 aaages ago, when i was actually watching it on tv, and i've got every ep up to season 6 on my HD, but it'd be nice to have them on proper DVD.

persephone

HSC
Yeah, they're selling for pretty cheap and in nice new slim packaging. Makes my season 1 - 3 set look really bulky. ;D

according to tvaus.com.au

They're going to be airing SV on Mondays and Fridays 7:30pm over summer! And hey we might just catch up ...

ETA

Season 4 final ep tonight, "Commencement". Next week should be season 5, "Arrival".

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
Acccording to tvaus.com.au Smallville rated 812 000 last night which is up 100 000 from last week.

Smallville will screen twice a week, Mondays and Fridays from December 4, which means we might get season 6 by February.

Next episode is "Mortal". If you're a Clark/Lana fan you'll enjoy it.

The song at the end of last night's ep was "Precious" by Depeche Mode.

Dark Phoenix

HSC
persephone said:
Acccording to tvaus.com.au Smallville rated 812 000 last night which is up 100 000 from last week.

Smallville will screen twice a week, Mondays and Fridays from December 4, which means we might get season 6 by February.

Next episode is "Mortal". If you're a Clark/Lana fan you'll enjoy it.

The song at the end of last night's ep was "Precious" by Depeche Mode.
yeah the next episode is a good one, i just had to watch ahead coz channel ten removed it for a while. i guess i was too impatient

thxs persephone for the update on smallville. YAY Smallville twice a week

persephone

HSC
So last Friday's ep was Mortal. Clark and Lana had sex ... uh ok. I'm glad 10 wasn't really pimping that in their ads.

I loved their ads for the double dose of SV throughout summer. Aqua (8th Dec) is awesome.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
You're still watching Smallville on Channel 10, Persephone? I gave that up ages ago, though I suppose over the holidays I may start to again.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Unfortunately smallville has got so shit now... Some of the storylines are so crazy and meaningless its so pathetic...
There are some good epsiodes here and there but i'm not too impressed. I can't wait for LOST and Stargate to start back up again! :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Unfortunately smallville has got so shit now... Some of the storylines are so crazy and meaningless its so pathetic...
There are some good epsiodes here and there but i'm not too impressed.
Smallville does have its moments, especially to those who are hardcore Superman fans, like myself.

I can't wait for LOST and Stargate to start back up again! :p
Amen to that.

persephone

HSC
SiZmOs said:
You're still watching Smallville on Channel 10, Persephone? I gave that up ages ago, though I suppose over the holidays I may start to again.
I feel some kind of loyalty so I do watch some eps. But I mostly download because we're not up to date.

I loved channel ten's ad for Aqua.

persephone

HSC
Some pics from tonight's ep 5.06 EXPOSED

Next ep is 5.07 SPLINTER, guest starring James Marsters.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hey can you kids let me know where you are up to with smallville because i have seen ALL of this season and i want to talk about it without ruining it for people who havent

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
On TV right now (airing tonight) we are up to season 5 episode 6 - Exposed as posted above.

persephone

HSC
Any eps beyond what's been shown here can go in the Smallville (US airings) thread I guess. Although, there are spoilers for season 6 there just so you know.

Clark ordering "Coke, straight up, on the rocks" was hilarious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)