HSC
Thanks.

hmm...hurlstone's still at 27th...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
miss_gtr said:
middle uai was 66.00 which meant hsc marks of 70-80... fark, thats not good news.

thanks about normal.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
hey, if they have a requirement of "85+% in your exams" then i wouldnt allow low acheivers to do it too.

people are more often than not kicked out during their lower secondary years if their final mark (or any mark i think) is below 85, and their exams are hard.

reprise

Not-That-Bright said:
How slack is it to only allow the best performers to do the hsc tho? Also, how much does it distort how good the school is?

No more slack than allowing only students with high UAIs entry to certain uni courses. Like it or not, the real world is a competitive place.

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
I just bought the SMH newspaper. Was there suppose to be a liftout for the hsc results or is it in one of the other lift outs, cuz i cant see no names. Anyone?

reprise

Tommy_69 said:
I just bought the SMH newspaper. Was there suppose to be a liftout for the hsc results or is it in one of the other lift outs, cuz i cant see no names. Anyone?

It was folded inside the section which contains Spectrum in mine - people nick the liftouts all the time, though.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
lol sydney tech down to 26 or 27 or whatever it is.. damn.. we stuffed lol

CrashOveride

HSC
rofl

all the northern beaches schools did pretty lame

Manly high had onyl like 4 all rounders haha

cataleptic

HSC
Tommy_69 said:
There should be a lift out. There's an alpabetical list of high schools, and the students on the Premier's list, then there's a big list of anyone who got a band 6/E4, then there's a list of names again for something else.

I'm in all three, yay. My mum was so happy.

nedzelic

HSC
veterandoggy said:
hey, if they have a requirement of "85+% in your exams" then i wouldnt allow low acheivers to do it too.

people are more often than not kicked out during their lower secondary years if their final mark (or any mark i think) is below 85, and their exams are hard.
how fucking stupid is that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)