SMH: The top HSC schools (1 Viewer)

bustinjustin

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Anyone who has pride in their school is a cucking funt. I bet you still parade on about your sport house...
At least my school taught me manners, and how to spell properly, you fucking cunt.

Brez

HSC
supergirl said:
god yes i could not stand that. in fact, it was one of the first things i checked when i looked at the schools list. ugh. even PENRITH beat them... :rolleyes:

well perhaps its because I am a proud manly '05 year 12 myself, but I was naive to the fact that people had an interest in beating us? care to explain..
29 thats no too bad if I do say so myself. Realistically does it really matter where your school was ranked? whats most important I think, is that each individual is happy with their marks.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Not-That-Bright said:
Anyone who has pride in their school is a cucking funt. I bet you still parade on about your sport house...
I don't see anything wrong with having school pride... some people go to school because they are forced to and never really appreciate it; but others actually enjoy going to school (for various reasons).

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
seremify007 said:
I don't see anything wrong with having school pride... some people go to school because they are forced to and never really appreciate it; but others actually enjoy going to school (for various reasons).
School Pride is just stupid, it reflects nothing about yourself... it's like having pride in your race, or your country, or your sex.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
So being proud of what you are is stupid? Well that's your opinion, but I think if it wasn't for school spirit, a lot of us wouldn't be half as motivated as we were to study/perform.

Gay Captain

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
School Pride is just stupid, it reflects nothing about yourself... it's like having pride in your race, or your country, or your sex.
WHITE AUSTRALIAN MALES WHO GO TO GLENDALE HIGH PRIDE!

Yay for pride.

supergirl

HSC
Brez said:
well perhaps its because I am a proud manly '05 year 12 myself, but I was naive to the fact that people had an interest in beating us? care to explain..
29 thats no too bad if I do say so myself. Realistically does it really matter where your school was ranked? whats most important I think, is that each individual is happy with their marks.
I don't give a fuck about your school, but my aunt, glycerine's mother, teaches there. and she does not shut up about how fantastic her students are and constantly puts my school down and so glycerine and i had our hopes high that our schools would get higher than manly so we could stomach christmas dinner this year.
to be perfectly blunt.

L

LaraB

glitterfairy said:
Baulko might be 2nd here, but they're third according to Telegraph. (where Baulko and HGHS switch places)

Whichever way you look at it, Baulko has been quite literally on HGHS's tails over the last few years, particularly in the last two (including this year). Sometimes I wonder whether that's why they work so hard... it's not about "let's do well!", it's about "omg! Hornsby pride! We CAN'T let Baulko beat us!"

That being said Baulko beat Hornsby in the English merit list this year... and english is one of our strengths. They must have worked really hard for that, and congratulations to them - they earnt it :)
believe me - no student at baulko gives a shit about Hornsby... half the school probably doesn't even know it exists...

all they care about is Ruse and maybe NSG

Brez

HSC
Woo up supergirl, no need to bite my head off, just asking a harmful simple question requiring the same in answer form. I find your comments contradictory, one minute you care that your school beat manly and the next minute your telling me you don't give a fuck about it.... your words not mine. Think about it next time before you get on your offensive high horse.

EmMindelan

done, and happy
HSC
Hmmmmph.......what I don't understand is how Loreto Kirribilli and SCEGGS Darlinghurst managed to beat Abbotsleigh this year....still. We've done much, much better than last year [where, while our Dux got 100, the cohort as a whole sucked majorly]....

midi

HSC
LaraB said:
believe me - no student at baulko gives a shit about Hornsby... half the school probably doesn't even know it exists...

all they care about is Ruse and maybe NSG

hm...... that didn't sound too respectful

L

LaraB

midi said:
hm...... that didn't sound too respectful
meh whoopdiedoo... if you're so put off by the comment you really didn't get what the posts were about

i was simply telling them that that isn't what actually happens... its not a derogatory remark about hornsby - just saying that baulko students don't care.. the rivalry's with ruse and maybe nsg and the majority of students don't even think of hornsby when they're asked what are the 'top' schools...

its not a remark of judgement about the quality of hornsby, just saying what happens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)