Smooth Operator's relationship/love/dating advice thread. (1 Viewer)

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Noo wait don't lock it yet I need some advice. How do I get hot 4 unit guys to like me? they don't like me :( I went to my formal with a 2 unit guy :jedi:
The thirst.

Smooth, i need some help getting Sinyeta to come to Valentines with me, right now i'm considering drugging and kidnapping or hitting her over the head with a bat and kidnapping. I don't know what to do. Both sound like solid ideas/10 to me.

Last edited:

emilios

HSC
came into this thread expecting cringe. actually good advice Smooth 10/10

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
I have "a friend" that has trouble getting a girl.. Is there a way where he can find a girl? he has one he likes but he just can't talk to her enough. I don't even know if he'll even be able to ask her out. How can I help him as a friend. Any advice? Or anything I can do to help him?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I have "a friend" that has trouble getting a girl.. Is there a way where he can find a girl? he has one he likes but he just can't talk to her enough. I don't even know if he'll even be able to ask her out. How can I help him as a friend. Any advice? Or anything I can do to help him?
Tell him if he doesn't do it himself you'll tell her he likes her.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
So what your trying to say is that this "friend" is yourself.

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
So what your trying to say is that this "friend" is yourself.
Curses, the cats out of the bag. I don't know how you manage to know it was me with the problem. Your deductive skills are most impressive.

PS: advice pls instead of doing detective work. I'm not here to be found out, I'm here for advice.

b0b101

Pharaoh
HSC
Protip: Go up to the girl with a full erect penis and whip it out. Say this exactly "My penis has a full sized erection for you. I want to engage in coitus with you." She'll be all over you in no time.

/s

Just chill with her, get touchy feely but not creepily if she doesn't like it get over it and hit the gym, hit the clubs and end up with 10 other girls

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
Protip: Go up to the girl with a full erect penis and whip it out. Say this exactly "My penis has a full sized erection for you. I want to engage in coitus with you." She'll be all over you in no time.

/s

Just chill with her, get touchy feely but not creepily if she doesn't like it get over it and hit the gym, hit the clubs and end up with 10 other girls
Chilling is manageable, but relationships don't form over simply chilling. I guess over time when you chill enough to level up the relationship to unlock the "touchy feely" skill.
Thanks for the tip brudda

b0b101

Pharaoh
HSC
Chilling is manageable, but relationships don't form over simply chilling. I guess over time when you chill enough to level up the relationship to unlock the "touchy feely" skill.
Thanks for the tip brudda
Dude ya gotta be explicit get touchy freely from the start. Not confidant? Fake it till ya make it. Its easier to get girls fresh than ones you already know lol

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I can see touchy feely from the get go not going down too well. LOL.

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
Dude ya gotta be explicit get touchy freely from the start. Not confidant? Fake it till ya make it. Its easier to get girls fresh than ones you already know lol
m9, you're the best. You know what? Yolo, that's in my name, so im gonna do whatchu say and fake it till i make it. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks brudda.

Sinyeta

HSC
N/A
The thirst.

Smooth, i need some help getting Sinyeta to come to Valentines with me, right now i'm considering drugging and kidnapping or hitting her over the head with a bat and kidnapping. I don't know what to do. Both sound like solid ideas/10 to me.
yunyeta! did u do 4 unit?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
The thirst.

wtf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)