Snobberry at university (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Usyd Law and UNSW Law and med.

Spent an entire conference yelling 'New South are C*NTS!', with Monash and hundreds of other med kids since they went up to everyone and said 'where from NSW and better than you'. But, yeah I ended up getting some kids admitting that there program was sh*t and all over the place.
You're training to be a doctor and yet you don't understand the difference between their, they're and there.

Fucking stellar advertisement for UWS Med.

"He has dia-bee-tus, that's an inflammation of the humours! To the leeches!"

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
apparently law students are very snobby because they think they will make a lot of money some day. same with commerce and med students.... their number 1 focus is to beat everyone else ie be snobby. psych students are massive snobs because they think they know everything about everyone. engineering and science students are snobs because they think their heaps smart and are going to change the world someday with their brilliant work. arts students are also snobby because theyre enjoying themselves more than everyone else due to their flexible degree.

so sorry... but it looks like you may have to go to tafe.
yeah and 99% of the shit you use is constructed by engineering you gronk

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah and 99% of the shit you use is constructed by engineering you gronk
Well it's true. But I've met a lot of engineering students before and they're not stuck up imo... but rather they're some of the most grounded people I know.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
THis is the biggest load of bull i have ever read. Well atleast for the engineering part :)

Where did you get this info? I know at UTS eng students are very far away from snobby. And they dont think they are smart. Trust me. Ask them and youll see.

Enjoy your day :D
i was being sarcastic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)