snobby girls.. (and how to get to them) (1 Viewer)

Alexander23q

HSC
ok people.. how would you get to those girls who are a little bit snobby and think there better then everyone else?

P.S: i hate snobby bitches.. assholes.

Number7

HSC
How do you get any girl? Make them want you.

Being specific, snobby girls would be a tough ask because they have that "holier than thou" attitude. The magical phrase "treat them like sh*t" in order to impart some kind of social superiority on your part is a big part as to how to get a snooby girl, but unless you're good-looking and/or rich, she will most likely pass off your insults or whatever you do as the actions of a loser, rather than someone with enough confidence that they don't care what she thinks.

Anyways, I don't recommend going for snobby girls in a relationship or changing yourself or the way you behave around girls to get some. Meh whatever floats your boat son.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Umm... I think the thread-starter is asking how to get to (i.e. piss off) snobby girls.

To that end... just imply that their brand-name watch is fake. :)

Number7

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
Umm... I think the thread-starter is asking how to get to (i.e. piss off) snobby girls.

To that end... just imply that their brand-name watch is fake. :)
LOL? He's asking how to get to/annoy/aggravate snobby girls?

Ok. Just call the girls fat or anorexic/bulimic. That always sends em on a trip :)

davin

HSC
N/A
don't know if that necessitates a thread. in my experience, i've found it very easy to get girls annoyed or angered

HSC
easy, treat them like shit and totally ignore them and youll find they eventually want you. has worked on me before

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
imply they are stupid, but in a way to make it look like its not intentional

i.e " so anyways we were talking about market places in class" /turn to snobby girl and explain what a market place is.

Pace_T

HSC
the advice in this thread is all gold!!!

arrested development
HSC
It depends what sort of "snob" you mean.

If she's an intellectually-lacking and highly superficial snob then just tell her she's fat/ugly/wears shit clothes.

If she's intelligent but very pretentious and snobby, then you'll want to insult her brains/wit/say something to imply that she, as a female, is a second-class citizen.

However, if she is the latter and she's anything like me, you probably won't get away with it. :)
Actually, you should even be careful with the dumb snobs, because they can be vicious creatures too.

arrested development
HSC
bshoc said:
All women are second class citizens .. well they should be.

Do you have nothing better to do than attempt to belittle females in the most pathetic, predictable ways possible. Get over it, you stupid little boy.

Dr_Doom

HSC
There is alot of evidence that prooves Aristotle wrong aswell. And what's with his cheek bones. Does he have none?

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
Alexander23q said:
ok people.. how would you get to those girls who are a little bit snobby and think there better then everyone else?

P.S: i hate snobby bitches.. assholes.
If you get eye contact with her, make a disgusted look on yur face.

You could get one of those tiny water pistols and piss in it, then squirt her with it regularly so she smells like she pissed herself (but make sure she cant tell its u, maybe if you wore a jumper and hid it under yur sleeve and 'wet' her bag when you walk past it)

She wouldnt be able to be a snob if she smelt like piss all the time.

I am so immature. haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)