snobby girls.. (and how to get to them) (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Alexander23q said:
ok people.. how would you get to those girls who are a little bit snobby and think there better then everyone else?

P.S: i hate snobby bitches.. assholes.

Help them become confident.

People who act snobby are often those who lack confidence.

Acting snobby can be a form of overprotection.

Being arrogant is not the same thing as being confident.

HSC
be a big smart ass too them, but not an asshole. try too keep it light and perhaps humerous(some snobby girls are snobby exceptionally too someone for them to like them, dont ask it happend to me heaps).. remember, make a girl feel awesome aand she'll love you for it, she might be snobby cause shes angry too

i had a very snobby girl at work, i didnt like her but i just had my pride and whenever she tried anything i shut her down, but always kept my jokes light, eventually they just turn around. wierd but true, they usually hate people with low confidence because it mirrors themselves

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
First you need to buy some olive oil and lther yourself up really good. At which point go up to her and go "so I hear you like snotty guys"

Or do what other people have already said. Be nice to them. Theres no special trick to snobby girls, once you find a common interest and your nice to them its all the same. Nothing different what so ever to any other girl.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
bshoc said:
All women are second class citizens .. well they should be.

u r just digging ur own grave hole in my back yard , DO Not judge all the females based on one , same thing goes for girls as well.

Season

HSC
Honestly if I see two options

a) ignore them, they're not worth your time. I go to school with a bunch of them and while I'm "friends" with a bunch of them, the best revenge is knowing that you're better then them

or

b) compete and win against the things they hold dear, better boyfriend, better family, better job, better school work, better everything. Then you just win, they have nothin over you :)

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
Season said:
Honestly if I see two options

b) compete and win against the things they hold dear, better boyfriend, better family, better job, better school work, better everything. Then you just win, they have nothin over you :)
doesn't that make u a snob as well, if u r doing exactlly wht they r doing .

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
jezzmo said:
Ask your friends to all laugh loudly at the right time, after you say something. Make sure she hears this. When she's looking at you, gain composure, look towards her and snarl like satan. Swipe one of your feet back twice like a bull and hunch forward a little. When she's leaving, punch the fuck out of her second best friend and then face the subject again. Do the feet sweeping thing once more with angry snarl. She is now yours for the mating season!
He is right.
Wrapped me round his little finger, he did...

<3 Jezzmo

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
Number7 said:
LOL? He's asking how to get to/annoy/aggravate snobby girls?

Ok. Just call the girls fat or anorexic/bulimic. That always sends em on a trip :)
Fat is offensive.

However, most snobby/shallow girls would take being anorexic/bulimic as a compliment to their thinness, and even if they act aggravated they are actually extremely flattered on the inside.

My weapon agaisnt anything, including snobby girls, is a combination of sarcasm, apathy and intellectual superiority.

They have expectations of how people "beneath" them will act. Do not live up (or down) to them. Basically, instead of doing what they would expect you to do and be prepared for, react to them in either unpredictable or insulting ways - but insulting on their moral level.

Aim for the ego. Treat them like something they'd hate to be, but do not insult them as a rival or equally snobby person would.

It's unlikely that you can show them that what they value is pathetic and useless. Show them they are failing at what they want to be.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
flyingdown said:
Fat is offensive.

However, most snobby/shallow girls would take being anorexic/bulimic as a compliment to their thinness, and even if they act aggravated they are actually extremely flattered on the inside.

My weapon agaisnt anything, including snobby girls, is a combination of sarcasm, apathy and intellectual superiority.

They have expectations of how people "beneath" them will act. Do not live up (or down) to them. Basically, instead of doing what they would expect you to do and be prepared for, react to them in either unpredictable or insulting ways - but insulting on their moral level.

Aim for the ego. Treat them like something they'd hate to be, but do not insult them as a rival or equally snobby person would.

It's unlikely that you can show them that what they value is pathetic and useless. Show them they are failing at what they want to be.
I can't think of anyone I know to try that on, but you've got some good pointers. :)

lengy

HSC
I didn't know you had a sly nasty side to you Nakareamerish? :p

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
AlleyCat said:
He is right.
Wrapped me round his little finger, he did...

<3 Jezzmo
Too bad thats the only way to deal with them...

This kinda applies for "snobby" guys too. Especially the gay ones.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
lengy said:
I didn't know you had a sly nasty side to you Nakareamerish? :p
Oh I'd love to show those bitches, cept I don't know any bitches. :p

Pace_T

HSC
the advice in this thread reminds me of the unpopular girls who use to go to my skool who acted like they were better than every1 else but were actualy just shit. i think the 'snobby' girls are outgoing and friendly especialy to those that r at their level. jus try to be nice 2 em n theyl be nice back

Season

HSC
trustmenever said:
doesn't that make u a snob as well, if u r doing exactlly wht they r doing .
^^ exactly, you get to them on equal footing and piss them off with what they hold dear. That's how snobs work and really getting to them would involve doing that.

Its not a nice thing to do course, but it works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)