Snoop Dog, Ice Cube and Bone Thugz (1 Viewer)

McLovin

HSC
Here you go.

Rap song: RAP IS SHIT!
Verse I
Just looped this drum beat on my 20 inch Mac,
It is the talent in this genre that is clearly a lack.
I wear this hat with the front to the back.
Reppin this fucker keep it all on track.
Instruments are a thing of the past.
Our musical skills will never last.
I am the main player in this cast.
I break bones in a flash so fast.

Chorus
Took no music class
Basic knowledge of it I could not pass.
I make myself look like an ass.
My ego is impossible to surpass.

Verse II
Keep everything the same.
Interest is never our game.
The fall of music, rap is to blame.
We are the pinnacle of media shame.
No bigger morons than Zrap and Hiphophooray
Must say they are pretty gay.
They fondle each others balls yay or nay?
It is a laugh every time they have something to say.

Bridge (not that rappers use this item in their structure)
Inferior music dictated by the lowest of scum
Would rather listen to music collection owned by my mum.
When this is played on the radio I block my ears with the double thumb.
Useless genre what has this world become?

lolokay

HSC
that was brilliant I think you should release an album and it will go platinum cos that was amaaazing :)

HoCo8

HSC
lmao mclovin wins.

if you guys even try to say that was shit your embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
McLovin said:
Here you go.

Rap song: RAP IS SHIT!
Verse I
Just looped this drum beat on my 20 inch Mac,
It is the talent in this genre that is clearly a lack.
I wear this hat with the front to the back.
Reppin this fucker keep it all on track.
Instruments are a thing of the past.
Our musical skills will never last.
I am the main player in this cast.
I break bones in a flash so fast.

Chorus
Took no music class
Basic knowledge of it I could not pass.
I make myself look like an ass.
My ego is impossible to surpass.

Verse II
Keep everything the same.
Interest is never our game.
The fall of music, rap is to blame.
We are the pinnacle of media shame.
No bigger morons than Zrap and Hiphophooray
Must say they are pretty gay.
They fondle each others balls yay or nay?
It is a laugh every time they have something to say.

Bridge (not that rappers use this item in their structure)
Inferior music dictated by the lowest of scum
Would rather listen to music collection owned by my mum.
When this is played on the radio I block my ears with the double thumb.
Useless genre what has this world become?

ohhhh wow, you just made a song with similar lyrics to a mainstream rap song created for the purpose of making people dance in clubs and selling records!!! wow man, awesome.

if you want to completely ignore the political content and clever social commentary/satire in alot of hip hop songs which YOU HAVENT HEARD then ok, ill give you a classic AZ verse that 'talks shit' and its still better than anything you could ever come up with

your rap, especially the chorus discloses your bias, so pretty much everything you say is irrelevant from now on and previously.

Visualizin the realism of life and actuality
Fuck who's the baddest a person's status depends on salary
And my mentality is, money orientated
I'm destined to live the dream for all my peeps who never made it
cause yeah, we were beginners in the hood as five percenters
But somethin must of got in us cause all of us turned to sinners
Now some, restin in peace and some are sittin in San Quentin
Others such as myself are tryin to carry on tradition
Keepin the schwepervesence street ghetto essence inside us
Cause it provides us with the proper insight to guide us
Even though, we know somehow we all gotta go
but as long as we leavin thievin we'll be leavin with some kind of dough
so, and to that day we expire and turn to vapors
me and my capers-ll be somewhere stackin plenty papers
Keepin it real, packin steel, gettin high
Cause life's a bitch and then you die

seriously, sam04u made an excellent point, do you fuckers really think that even though rap is embraced by many people you would probably classify as musicians and people who know alot more about music than you and me ( eg, elton john, zack de la rocha) are you really saying that you little fucks, you little stubborn wastes of air know more about music than them?

Last edited:

McLovin

HSC
"if you want to completely ignore the political content and clever social commentary/satire in alot of hip hop songs which YOU HAVENT HEARD then ok, ill give you a classic AZ verse that 'talks shit' and its still better than anything you could ever come up with"

Dickhead, you are talking about hip hop and I am talking about rap. Stop bringing it up when it is irrelevant. You bring up an interesting point though why would Elton John embrace rap music? Interesting enough that John Lennon (someone who Elton admired) was against the idea of computerized music so once again you have no legs to stand on there. You are a joke.:uhhuh:

Last edited:

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
McLovin said:
"if you want to completely ignore the political content and clever social commentary/satire in alot of hip hop songs which YOU HAVENT HEARD then ok, ill give you a classic AZ verse that 'talks shit' and its still better than anything you could ever come up with"

Dickhead, you are talking about hip hop and I am talking about rap. Stop bringing it up when it is irrelevant. You bring up an interesting point though why would Elton John embrace rap music? Interesting enough that John Lennon (someone who Elton admired) was against the idea of computerized music so once again you have no legs to stand on there. You are a joke.:uhhuh:
you fucking idiot as krs-one says, "rap is something you do, hip hop is something you live". rap IS NOT the fucking culture, nor is it a genre of fucking music. hip hop is a culture and a genre of music. get this through your thick fucking head.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
lolokay said:
hip hop requires no talent or skill and can be made by a 5 year old, all the songs sing about hos and bitches and slapping them and stuff, it has no artistic qualities or complexity or meaning or any display of understanding of music, doesn't use real instruments, and overall is not interesting whatsoever

rock on the other hand..
typical emo kid hating on hip hop, im not going to even respond to the idiodicy of this comment.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
McLovin said:

who's to say that if john lennon wasn't alive that he wouldn't grow to embrace it? you'll never know, ill never know.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
icraig88 said:
typical emo kid hating on hip hop, im not going to even respond to the idiodicy of this comment.
so, what you're saying is;

if you're into rock music, you're a fucking emo. wtf?

kk gangstah.

HoCo8

HSC
icraig88 said:

you really are a complete fucking retard aren't you. At least hiphophooray has some substance in his arguments, your just talking shit.

Trying to argue against someone being stereotypical and judgemental you use one of the most common stereotypes known that just make anyone who uses it sound like an ignorant moron.

EDIT: still can't belive this is going but had too jump in there.

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
'all the songs sing about hos and slapping bitches and stuff'

lolokay was using a common stereotype as well.

and judging from mclovin's 'mock rap' he refers to the same stereotype as well.

why would rick rubin bother wasting his time with rap, why would bands like coldplay enlist the services of rap producers, why would chris martin respect jay-z. but hsc students know heaps more than them about 'real music' yahhhhhh

Last edited:

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Pacchiru said:
so, what you're saying is;

if you're into rock music, you're a fucking emo. wtf?

kk gangstah.
gangstah?? lol stereotyping yourself now?

i listen to rock music as well, wtf are you talking about. but for someone to stereotype hip hop like that is just retarded. obviously they havent got a fucking clue what they are talking about. im not going to argue with adolescents who think they have such great knowledge on hip hop without even listening the genre. i fucking hate some hip hop as well eg souljah boy, 50, lil wayne and all those mainstream faggots who get airtime, except for the likes of nas, lupe fiasco and t.i. listen to some 90's hip hop (apart from 2pac because he's fucking shit). listen to some of the roots work, or a tribe called quest, blackstar, the pharcyde, mos def, slum village, common, pete rock and cl smooth, cunninglynguists and come back and give me an intelligent argument based on what you hear from those artists.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
blame the people who flamed on hip hop. if they kept their mouth shut none of this wouldve ever happened.

Numbers

Banned
HSC
lol @ hophop and icraig. Both complain about how 'immature' mclovin is, yet they have no problem arguing with him for some 10 pages. Real smart.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Numbers said:
lol @ hophop and icraig. Both complain about how 'immature' mclovin is, yet they have no problem arguing with him for some 10 pages. Real smart.
we arent calling him immature for arguing...?

we are calling him immature for thinking strictly in terms of genre and trying to downgrade rap as music when his knowledge of it is extremely limited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)