So fucked for trials (1 Viewer)

forfoksakesss

HSC
It's 2:37 am right now and I'm feeling completely discouraged as nothing is really absorbing into my freaking head. I totally fucked up during this whole year as I let my personal problems affect my god damn studies (feeling extremely disappointed in myself). My Biology trial exam is in approximately 6 hours and I have 3 topics to cover and I am SO fucking clueless. I am basically fucking up in 2 of my subjects and I only have 10 units.
Used the matrix calculator and it estimated that I'll get an atar of 50-60 lmao which i'm totally fucking fine with (not really). But at this rate my goal is to just get into a fucking course at uni and transfer. can i do it? :mad2:

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I had so many personal problems (which haven't really gone away, even two years after HSC has past).

You will be fine. Once high school is over, you'll forget most of it anyway.

University is an opportunity to start afresh! So if worst comes to worst, you might not get into the course you want immediately but even you know, that course transfer is always there and ready for you when you're ready to work for it.

So don't stress (too much).
I know exactly how you feel.

astroman

HSC
yes easily achievable, get into UWS, they will take any atar, then try for an internal transfer to another uni like maq or UTS.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Try your best in trials. Then pick your game up for trials and try carry yourself in externals to improve your overall HSC mark

Flop21

HSC
There's not long too go. So just smash it out. Forget about what you're going to get, think about that when it's over. Just try and smash these last exams.

And remember before September apply for ACCESS bonus points if you're eligible. But do not rely on these, try your hardest.

turntaker

HSC
You can still get reasonable marks given you perform well in externals :)
its never too late

torylearn

HSC
N/A
It's 2:37 am right now and I'm feeling completely discouraged as nothing is really absorbing into my freaking head. I totally fucked up during this whole year as I let my personal problems affect my god damn studies (feeling extremely disappointed in myself). My Biology trial exam is in approximately 6 hours and I have 3 topics to cover and I am SO fucking clueless. I am basically fucking up in 2 of my subjects and I only have 10 units.
Used the matrix calculator and it estimated that I'll get an atar of 50-60 lmao which i'm totally fucking fine with (not really). But at this rate my goal is to just get into a fucking course at uni and transfer. can i do it? :mad2:
Doesn't take into consideration ranks,moderated and raw marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)