so...... hot....... can't.... study..... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
ssejamafone said:
and, because of the whole hot air rises law thingo, it's SO much hotter upstairs (where my room is) than downstairs.... >_>"
Study in the bathroom. Seriously, much cooler in there if you have carpet upstairs - like me. Not that I study in the bathroom because I have the air con on 24'7.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, the heat today was terrible. Instead of being fit and walking from Town Hall to Macquarie St (which I would've done if it had been any cooler) I decided I'd risk sitting in a crappy old train and catch the train to St James instead (at least City Circle is underground so it wouldn't have been too bad). No-one was paying much attention in our tute--simply too hot. Fortunately the cool change has come--I've opened all my windows but this now means I'm battling moths and other things in my room. Hopefully it won't be too hot for tomorrow or Friday because I have labs and need to wear enclosed shoes.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
it's not THAT hot? its only like 25- 35 degrees... well when i felt a bit hot i turned on the fan and the cool breeze blew in through the window in the arvo so it was all good. though admitedly i get woken early cos my room likes turning into an oven in summer and a fridge in winter, whilst the rest of my house is lucky for the rest of my house it goes hot outside = cool inside and so on
DAMN MY ROOM

Russdog

russell
HSC
it wasnt that hot today. it's going to get way hotter.. especially closer to the hsc. i sat on my roof all day studying. got a tan and studied at the same time.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
Close your eyes, relax for 1 minute. (but make sure it's not during a class or a situation when you would miss out something important if you do that)

Sometimes it's not just the weather that is hot. If you're in a bad, extreme mood it might feel hotter than it really is.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
ssejamafone said:
lol. i guess something's wrong with my family... we have no air-con on, no fans on... only windows open...
...indian?

G

gaoOO

ahen said:
it's not THAT hot? its only like 25- 35 degrees...
yes, not hot at all... :p

Today's much better. I don't feel the need to spend three hours in the pool instead of studying :)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
Generalisation. :mad1: I'm curry (not indian) & i have aircon & fans :D

I think ssej is asian :)
yep. Chinese :)

And we DO have air-cooling devices...... it's just that we don't use them... :rolleyes:

And i actually did have my room fan on for ages last night....

and it actually made the room cool. :eek:

tussitussa said:
Close your eyes, relax for 1 minute. (but make sure it's not during a class or a situation when you would miss out something important if you do that)

Sometimes it's not just the weather that is hot. If you're in a bad, extreme mood it might feel hotter than it really is.
hmmm.... maybe i should do that...yeah, i need to relax more often.... yeah, true about the bad moods bit... i was in a particularly crappy mood 2 days ago when it was really really hot... so, i'm guessing that my mood did nothing to help...

but, study is really not helped by flies buzzing around my head. :mad1:

and, yes. today is SO much cooler than yesterday.... <(^_^)>

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Today's fine. No more excuses for not studying due to hot weather now :D

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
fishy89sg said:
ssejamafone lol love your display pic
lol. thanks :) It's been a long-running joke between my friends that i am in lack of a brain...... yes..... i think i actually am... :p

fishy89sg

HSC
ssejamafone said:
lol. thanks :) It's been a long-running joke between my friends that i am in lack of a brain...... yes..... i think i actually am... :p
im talking about the other pic! LOL :rofl:

and yeh its pretty hot at the moment

samuel slack

HSC
Lol... So true. That sig is awesome. Lol! If it gets any hotter towards the HSC i'm gonna have to do sit my exams naked...

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
fishy89sg said:
im talking about the other pic! LOL :rofl:
??? :confused: you mean my avatar or my sig??? :confused: baaaah.... confused.... ><"

well, if you mean my sig (which i think you did, lol :p)... bah, i'm a fool.... but, yeah... it's true.... my expletive-usage has significantly gone up since the start of the hsc.... and during these past few days.... >_>"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)