so...... hot....... can't.... study..... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuel slack

HSC
I just love the fact that Mariokart was the biggest reason for expletives before the HSC. I can barely remember the days when I got a chance to swear at a game... I'll find that again once the HSC is over.

charcharxx

yeahh jann. xx
HSC
it is so fucking hot i'm completly over it.

it was fun for about a day.... now its so stuffy. no breeze. help.

oh fuck. think how hot hsc's going to be. smelly gym room. oh god.
x

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
samuel slack said:
I just love the fact that Mariokart was the biggest reason for expletives before the HSC. I can barely remember the days when I got a chance to swear at a game... I'll find that again once the HSC is over.
bahaha... same :D I miss the awesome feeling of rage when you lose a race in M-kart, and then throwing the DS across the room...

lol, not really :p

and, i'm soooo glad it was cooler today... =D so, so, so very glad...

except, the paradox with me is that i have actually studied more on days when it was hotter... it can be graphed... =P Coz, with today being the coolest i have experienced since the beginning of the holidays, thus theoretically being 'best' for studying, and with me being a living breathing paradox, i actually studied the least today.... ><"

bah.... with ever day nearing the hsc... my resolve dies miserably...

idling fire

HSC
ssejamafone said:
bahaha... same :D I miss the awesome feeling of rage when you lose a race in M-kart, and then throwing the DS across the room...
Pffft. DS... The N64 controller's the thing to throw, in all its awkward glory.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
idling fire said:
Pffft. DS... The N64 controller's the thing to throw, in all its awkward glory.
lolololol... ahh... brings back memories of bashing my N64 controller on the ground whenever i lost to my brothers in Diddy Kong racing... :lol:

i was truly a tantrum-child. :D

but, it's true that throwing chunky controllers give so much more satisfaction than throwing a flimsy DS.... :uhhuh:

Last edited:

fishy89sg

HSC
ssejamafone said:
lolololol... ahh... brings back memories of bashing my N64 controller on the ground whenever i lost to my brothers in Diddy Kong racing... :lol:

i was truly a tantrum-child. :D
unfortunately i never had an opportunity to throw my ds when i was playin with my bro and cousins :rofl::rofl:

but when the time trials came around...

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
fishy89sg said:
unfortunately i never had an opportunity to throw my ds when i was playin with my bro and cousins :rofl::rofl:

but when the time trials came around...
bah... i HATE time-trials... :burn:... i can never beat myself.

tanjin said:
OMFG...N64 :eek: Those were the days
ah, yes, they were indeed the days..... :)

and that reminds me.... it's been so long since i played my ps1..... and that was because my older brother punched it... :mad1: and ever since then it has.... never...... worked...... :(

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Before this thread gets locked -

On topic- Todays weather was pretty good for studying :D Not that i got any done

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
oh yeah... that's right.. umm, yes... temperature... yes..... hmm......

Don't worry Tanjin..... my study hours are exponentially decreasing in a positive correlation with the exponential increase in the quality of the weather..... :uhhuh:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
yeah but see you've at least studied a bit. I haven't studied at all. Well 5 hours all up since my trials...maybe 6. God save me.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
yeah but see you've at least studied a bit. I haven't studied at all. Well 5 hours all up since my trials...maybe 6. God save me.
But, see, i NEED to study considering how badly i bombed my trials... but, if i remember reading somewhere correctly, you didn't do (too) badly in your trials, so there isn't the urgent need for you to study your arse off.... .. yet...

bah... i dunno... how DID you do in your trials?

And God cannot save you. Only YOU can. :D

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol this is so guna get locked LOL.
better make my imput :p

um.
today's weather WAS pretty good for studying !!
i was in a lib , and the aircon was on , which was good .. but a man two seats down from me had his laptop on and was listening to music =.="

distracting much ?

fishy89sg

HSC
i know man

i am so not lookin forward to saturday

P.S.: lol my fave diddy kong racing map was jungle falls

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Wow.. this weather is actually pretty frikkin amazing....

One day 100 degrees, and the next day like 20 degrees...

i wonder what surprises global warming has in store for us tomorrow.... hopefully something that won't affect study too much... >_>"

Ps... lololol... same here :lol: Jungle falls ftw

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
But, see, i NEED to study considering how badly i bombed my trials... but, if i remember reading somewhere correctly, you didn't do (too) badly in your trials, so there isn't the urgent need for you to study your arse off.... .. yet...

bah... i dunno... how DID you do in your trials?

And God cannot save you. Only YOU can. :D
My house is always extremely cool - so i dont ever feel the extremely hot weather - studying at my place is good!

I went okay in my trials - but my overall ranking and marks are quite good, I'd write them down but i dont think anyone cares...

Only I can? Then what's God here for? :p

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Yeah, Saturday's going to be really really hot, low 30s I think. :S

P.S. lol guys! :p
oh damnit.
it`ll be hard put studying in THAT weather =(

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
I went okay in my trials - but my overall ranking and marks are quite good, I'd write them down but i dont think anyone cares...
well, it sounds like you had really sound internals, so you don't have too much reason yet to stress too much for the externals.. so, DON"T STRESS TOO MUCH... i'm sure you know a lot already, and it's just basic revision from now on... :uhhuh:

tanjin said:
Only I can? Then what's God here for? :p
Maybe if God could imbue me with all the knowledge of my Biology, Chemistry, Math 3U, Math 4U and English syllabi.... then.... :rolleyes:

edit: oh yeah, weather.. oops.... um... lol, maybe i should watch the weather reports instead of just waiting for each day to come, so i can be better prepared for studying my fav subjects on the crappy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)