SO how many pages did you do? (1 Viewer)

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
Individual & Society.
Essay - 10 Pages
Creative - 8 Pages

It's quality, not quantity though :cool:

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
that is true.

zahid....only 7 people? not bad, we have only 9 people too....and im 4th, sucks hard.

woodsier

bleh
HSC
N/A
You guys are insane. Either that or you only do like 8 words a line.

I do around 12-15 words a line,

8 pages essay
7 pages CW.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
hysteria said:
that's one more than us...rumours went round on the day of AOS that only 12 people from ehb did Adv english...
lol wtf??? we had a full population of 80+ (20 in advanced...im ranked 1 so meh :) ) boys on AOS day ...where did u hear this...As official School Captain of 2005 I think it is my duty to establish where such rumours originated.

hysteria

HSC
well i don't know who exactly made them up, but the girl behind me told me that only 12 people at ehb do adv...i was a little skeptical...and i guess it was also because of the fact that both your standard + advanced classes were clumped together so we wondered where the advanced stopped and standard started...and some of your people made a lot of noise when they left early (couldn't imagine anyone would)

scoby_2000

HSC
woah....my HOD of english was telling us about how like the majority of EE1 students fill like 2 booklets

im so glad im almost in the rank with you guys :D

i wrote 10 page creative (my trial was 4 pages...and i got 24/25 so hopefully with 10 pages ill get like 36/25.... lol and YES i know its quanitity not quality!!!)

and i wrote 7 pages for essay (but didnt really finish :()

i do rftg

woodsier

bleh
HSC
N/A
scoby you failed. Dr Guy told me.

I recopied my 20/20 assessment task for the imaginative writing.. with the stimulus put in too.

OutOfOrder

HSC
woodsier said:
scoby you failed. Dr Guy told me.

I recopied my 20/20 assessment task for the imaginative writing.. with the stimulus put in too.
same.

How many words ya reckon on a written page?

scoby_2000

HSC
english is soo subjective!

i used my 24/25 trial for my assesment (exactly the same with integrated stimulus) and i got 18/20 :'(

i reckon my imagin. was waaay better than my 24/25 so yea

im looking forward to good marks

cept not for essay :O

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
hysteria said:
well i don't know who exactly made them up, but the girl behind me told me that only 12 people at ehb do adv...i was a little skeptical...and i guess it was also because of the fact that both your standard + advanced classes were clumped together so we wondered where the advanced stopped and standard started...and some of your people made a lot of noise when they left early (couldn't imagine anyone would)

ooh so ur a east hills gal...i just realised. You know the whole yr we have gone without exposure to females and all of a sudden they put you lot in with us...hehe...what a distraction. :rolleyes: ...So i am guessing u were in our hall today also...i was in the orange wearing a white/grey jacket.

hysteria

HSC
yeah, i know who you are - as soon as you said 'official School Captain of 2005'... as a result of the adv english rumour my friend thought that everyone there today did construction...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
jaxhendo said:
N M Trih. Tmi Tbs
..come again..

rosepetal....that's heaps! wow!....my creative was very short...only 8 pages.

jaxhendo

rosepetal25 said:
20 for creative and 19 for essay

yeh. well theres quantity, and there is that. you think markers like marking some kid thats just gone overboard. WRITE SMALLER and save some paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)