SO how many pages did you do? (1 Viewer)

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
jaxhendo said:
yeh. well theres quantity, and there is that. you think markers like marking some kid thats just gone overboard. WRITE SMALLER and save some paper
everything i wrote is quality and my writing is consise and neat...so stuff u insecure loser!

and what are u ..an environmentalist what business of urs is it how much paper i use!

Last edited:

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
jaxhendo...this is a forum regarding how many pages people wrote. it is not a place to post your snide stupid remarks.

jaxhendo

in answer to this forum, i wrote 410 pages for creative (around 40 booklets). the supervises kept handing them to me and i kept filling them out. one problem is that when i did 410 pages for critical, that only left me about 0.5 of a minute for creative,but i still managed to fill in 20 booklets.
was anyone else's hand sore afterwards?

littlebinzy

What's with some people doing twice as much for the essay? They're worth equal marks...

I think I did about 14 for the essay and about 16 for creative. I ran out of booklet with 30 seconds to go so just wrote on the back!

jaxhendo

littlebinzy said:
What's with some people doing twice as much for the essay? They're worth equal marks...

I think I did about 14 for the essay and about 16 for creative. I ran out of booklet with 30 seconds to go so just wrote on the back!

mm, although i got 40 booklets for critical, i did leave myself open when i only did twenty booklets for creative. do you think i will get slammed?
i had to write on the back and front, the supervier's ran out of booklets

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
hysteria said:
yeah, i know who you are - as soon as you said 'official School Captain of 2005'... as a result of the adv english rumour my friend thought that everyone there today did construction...
which one were u? There was only a few gurls there today.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
jaxhendo said:
mm, although i got 40 booklets for critical, i did leave myself open when i only did twenty booklets for creative. do you think i will get slammed?
i had to write on the back and front, the supervier's ran out of booklets
you are an ass

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Tha actually made me wonder - what would happen if they ran out of booklets - like if everyone started going insane in a school full of 5-6 bookletters???

clarity

HSC
I wrote 11 for the essay and 7 for the creative. I know, I know: Why do people go over the top with the essay? I dont know. Maybe we all presume that we can boost creative marks with quality over quantity?

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
clarity said:
I wrote 11 for the essay and 7 for the creative. I know, I know: Why do people go over the top with the essay? I dont know. Maybe we all presume that we can boost creative marks with quality over quantity?
It's because for the essay most know their texts very well and have a clear idea of what they'll be writing before they even enter the exam. Also keep in mind we were dealing with five texts, so it's more difficult to be 'concise' without some marker simply thinking you don't know your stuff.

For my creative, I found myself writing far more slowly than my essay, because I wanted to subtly allude to the finer aspects of the Module. So I took my time in crafting my sentences and making sure the thing was really cohesive. Sure, I could've equalled my essay in length, but it would've lacked a certain something. The less is more theory works far better with creative pieces than essays, in which you're really struggling to show the examiner everything you've learnt over the course of a year.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
9 for Essay, 12 for Creative...

But my writing was as messy as it's ever been.

jt.

HSC
who gives a fuck how much you wrote.
i did 10 for each.
and i am quite confident i will beat almost all of you..

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
jt. said:
who gives a fuck how much you wrote.
i did 10 for each.
and i am quite confident i will beat almost all of you..
*pins medal on your chest*

nwatts

HSC
jaxhendo said:
yeh. well theres quantity, and there is that. you think markers like marking some kid thats just gone overboard. WRITE SMALLER and save some paper
Won't somebody think of the trees?!

Also, I do believe this was the first time ever in an exam that I wrote a plan for my creative task, as it was quite a spontaneous effort. Did anyone else do similar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)