so..how was our first week of uni? (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hahaha, yeah I thought that might be the difference, but the roles of chiropractors and physiotherapists are starting to overlap now imo. But I could be wrong since I dont know much about these fields.
I have sooo much reading to do this week. And we already have an assignment. God, the 4 months holiday hasnt really been beneficial. Its so hard to get back into routine. I should be fine in a few weeks time. Once the assignments start piling up like crazy and the amount of readings increases, I'll have to spring back into full study mode.

HSC
Uni Grad
Well vUWS has decided to tell me I have things past due. The due date was 06/04/11.
I would have still been in school then. haha

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hahaha, yeah vuws occasionally screws up. NB, what campus are you on?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Ah okay, I went to the penrith campus a few weeks ago to take part in a training day for the MATES@UWS program. I got so lost. The campus is massive. I needed to get to the Kingswood campus, but found myself driving through Werrington North and South going "omg where the hell am I? " i felt like i was going around in circles hahaha. And Penrith, esp the Kingswood campus has so many trees. It seems like a pretty relaxing campus tbh :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
This was me when I walked into Kingswood "Omg I'm in a forest of some sort"
It was...bushier than expected.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
This was me when I walked into Kingswood "Omg I'm in a forest of some sort"
It was...bushier than expected.
Yeah, it's certainly not as modern as Parra :) Thank heavens I'm only there one day at the moment... I still hate Werrington South more though (not really so much the campus, just how hard it is to bloody get there :/ Not once have I caught a bus that makes the campus easily accessible for me lol)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol, the campus was massive. It made Parra look miniscule. Imagine how massive our uni would be if all the campuses were combined (i.e. all the campus land was joined together....holy crap that would be massive).

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, the campus was massive. It made Parra look miniscule. Imagine how massive our uni would be if all the campuses were combined (i.e. all the campus land was joined together....holy crap that would be massive).
It would be massively massive :p The campuses are huge (not such a tight community can formed on them, such as in high school), large enough to form a military base or something...

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hahahaha, and I thought parra was big. Parra looks big but its actually quite small in comparison to the others e.g. THE PENRITH CAMPUS!

Im in love with the pond at campbelltown campus...so many little duckies, theyre so cute.

Yallaby1

HSC
Lol then compare kingswood to the bankstown campus = father and son

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hahahaha, I havent been to the Bansktown campus before. My friend goes there and she's just like omg its so small and shit. But yeah I know aye? How big is Hawkesbury or Blacktown campus? Anyone know? THe Hawkesbury campus looks really nice though. I havent been there, but looking at the pics has definitely enticed me to go and explore the campus.

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
So many campuses, UWS should just buy a massive land and become a single campus. xD

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol this is going to sound super strange, but I actually like the fact that we are all spread across multiple campuses. We sort of have a tight knit community within each campus and we sort of all connect through friends of friends or something. Its pretty interesting.

M

MichelleV

I love the fact it has multiple campuses though.
It's more likely there is one closer to where you live then.

Seriously, if they only had say, a Penrith campus, I wouldnt have considered going there. Like UNSW, it's just too far and would cost far to much in both time and money to get there D:

Yay for Parra being >15 minutes from my house :3

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol you're lucky. See for me usyd is the closest uni to where I live. The travel to parra kills my life.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I didn't get a high enough atar to get into law/commerce at usyd back when I did the hsc. Needed a 99.65 lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)