so i left as soon as i could.... (1 Viewer)

lgnorance

HSC
what a crappy exam. no point sitting there for another 2 hours i thought

wbu guys, how did every1 find it?

wierdowackjob

HSC
that exam wasnt too hard imo, i finished in 2 hours and left straight away haha EES is always easy :)

mytstephen

HSC
what did you guys write for the last question for section I? The seven marker...

tarce94

HSC
I dont know how everyone finished so early I finished with ten minutes to go. The multiple choice were so bad, not sure how I went in answering them.

tarce94

HSC
I liked that seven marker question, my examples I used were just water and coal then wrote about how they arent unlimited etc and how they were formed. The banana tree pesticide one I thought was the hardest.

Tim Wong-See

HSC
N/A
agreed, the banana tree one was kind of weird too. the tonga trench question had me guessing between subduction zone or ocean ocean convergence....

what about that fossil site question... i was pretty stumped. overall not an easy exam but there was a few that were nice and straight forward like introduced species (if you did that option topic)

mytstephen

HSC
agreed, the banana tree one was kind of weird too. the tonga trench question had me guessing between subduction zone or ocean ocean convergence....

what about that fossil site question... i was pretty stumped. overall not an easy exam but there was a few that were nice and straight forward like introduced species (if you did that option topic)
Doesn't ocean ocean convergence result in a subduction zone? Subduction therefore allowing for the beni-off zone that they made us plot?

What DID people write for the banana question?

Coolboi2

HSC
What DID people write for the banana question?
I just looked at the table and combined the methods that were Excellent (E) and tried to minimise the amount of pesticides I picked out, think I used one.

Tim Wong-See

HSC
N/A
I just looked at the table and combined the methods that were Excellent (E) and tried to minimise the amount of pesticides I picked out, think I used one.
thats pretty much what i did too.

multiple choice had a few hard ones in it too
wanted more pesticide questions and more on the smaller extinction of the australian megafauna that would have been free marks up for grabs

maddsr

HSC
Uni Grad
I thought it was pretty good actually, except the multiple choice was difficult

tarce94

HSC
I thought it was pretty good actually, except the multiple choice was difficult
How crappy were the multiple choice, I wouldnt have a clue how i will go as I was always seemed to be choosing between two answers. So annoying.

PumpedUpKicks

HSC
Most people left really early. I sat through the entire 3 hours even though it took me 2. It was okay, overall.

DRFTMAN

HSC
i alos found the multipal choice quite challenging in comparison with previous exams, but overall a good test!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)