So if it isn't leb youths stabbing school children, then who do we blame? (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Also lol you just attributed your behaviour to the occasional smacking

you are ~so~ dumb

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
I learnt that there are consequences for my behaviour, I could not get away with screaming in a shopping centre or being mean to my brother.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
So dumb

Perhaps a punishment such as no tv or dessert or so
ething would have been just as effective in controlling your behaviour

without teaching you that assualt it a perfectly acceptable form of punishment lol

Do u see why u are dumb

HSC
i used to get absolutely smashed when i was a kid, from both my dad and my brothers, and i love them for it.

Ambition

HSC
LoL, you guys sure digress a lot. After watching the Gangs of Oz last night, the notion that this is a muslim issue is clearly disproved. But, religion has nothing to do with it you see? Bikie gangs have been in existence forever and I highly doubt they have any religious affiliation to blame for their anti-social behaviour. Every immigrant from the Greeks to the Italian to the Vietnamese have all had their 'gang' problems and the underlying reason given by these individuals to why they join gangs is because they feel ostracised from Australian society. The lebanese/middle easterners are in this position at the momemnt and soon a later the attention will shift to the Africans- you just watch.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
So dumb

Perhaps a punishment such as no tv or dessert or so
ething would have been just as effective in controlling your behaviour

without teaching you that assualt it a perfectly acceptable form of punishment lol

Do u see why u are dumb
it is not assult to give a child a smack on the bottom which only hurts for a few second's to teach a child that their actions are unacceptable.

Ambition

HSC
it is not assult to give a child a smack on the bottom which only hurts for a few second's to teach a child that their actions are unacceptable.
Well if it worked in the 1900's with such success, I say bring back the cane!

Edu.kid

HSC
True.

There are some upstanding Lebanese citizens here in Sydney.

But the Muslims are the problem.
Come on.......thats the most ridiculous statement yet. You know as well as i do that around 60% of Australian lebanese are christian. If you walk around guilford, Granville, Fairfield or Bankstown station you can clearly see those "gangster" Lebanese youth with massive and i mean MASSIVE crucifixes on them, swearing and performing other forms of anti-social behaviour. Now i had a greek friend who went to Marist College Kogarah which is catholic school full of lebs. One day their soccer team was versing another school, where on one occassion the referee made a supposedly bad call. What then happened was the lebanese members of the soccer team (90% of the team) chased the referee and followed to beat the sh*t out of him, and their lebanese mullet friends watching the game and joined in the punching and kicking fest while the other team ran away.

No you come to my face and tell me they were secretely muslim going to a catholic school.

Edu.kid

HSC
Now i am not saying "oh its those Lebanese Christians", however the muslim Lebanese are no more responsible than their christian counterparts. Besides do you honestly think these wannabe gangsters give a damn about religion, just because their parents profess a certain religion doesn't mean they do also.

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
Come on.......thats the most ridiculous statement yet. You know as well as i do that around 60% of Australian lebanese are christian. If you walk around guilford, Granville, Fairfield or Bankstown station you can clearly see those "gangster" Lebanese youth with massive and i mean MASSIVE crucifixes on them, swearing and performing other forms of anti-social behaviour. Now i had a greek friend who went to Marist College Kogarah which is catholic school full of lebs. One day their soccer team was versing another school, where on one occassion the referee made a supposedly bad call. What then happened was the lebanese members of the soccer team (90% of the team) chased the referee and followed to beat the sh*t out of him, and their lebanese mullet friends watching the game and joined in the punching and kicking fest while the other team ran away.

No you come to my face and tell me they were secretely muslim going to a catholic school.
Oh please, one tiny example?

DO YOU REMEMBER THE 2000 SYDNEY RAPES? COMMITED BY MUSLIMS

OR DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN SHEIK HILALY COMPARED UN-HIJABED WOMEN TO PIECES OF MEAT AND SAYING RAPE IS THE WOMENS FAULT? AGAIN, A MUSLIM

DO YOU REMEMBER THE CRONULLA RIOTS?! ALL STARTED BY LEBANESE MUSLIMS, AND THE LEBANESE CHRISTIANS GOT BLAMED TOO WHEN THEY DID NOTHING.

Im half Lebanese, and my parents are Muslim, I lived in that community almost all my life, I know what im talking about.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

OR DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN SHEIK HILALY COMPARED UN-HIJABED WOMEN TO PIECES OF MEAT AND SAYING RAPE IS THE WOMENS FAULT? AGAIN, A MUSLIM

DO YOU REMEMBER THE CRONULLA RIOTS?! ALL STARTED BY LEBANESE MUSLIMS, AND THE LEBANESE CHRISTIANS GOT BLAMED TOO WHEN THEY DID NOTHING.

Im half Lebanese, and my parents are Muslim, I lived in that community almost all my life, I know what im talking about.
Hilali's Egyptian, I think some of the fully sick habibs in the cronulla riots were Christians as well.

Most Lebanese I met are arseholes irrespective of religion with a few exceptions.

Edu.kid

HSC

Since you want to generalise a whole group of people based on he actions of a few i will continue to play this game.

1. How on Earth were the Cronulla riots due to muslim lebanese? I never heard of anything of that sort.

2. Sheik Hilaly is an idiot whom nobody likes and not even muslims. What he says or does, does not represent the muslim community. For example are you saying just because catholic priests sexually molest children that this represents the whole catholic community?

3. The Ibrahim family who run king cross (and drug trade) and the larger part of the Middle east gangs are Christian. You will clearly see this in underbelly 3.

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
Um the Cronulla riots were started by Lebo Muslims because they were harassing girls for not wearing clothes on the beach

and then they beat the FUCK out of a lifeguard when he told them to fuck off

EDIT: you fuckbag apologist
Exactly LOL I couldnt believe when he said that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)