So Like.. (1 Viewer)

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
Ive got anohte 30minutes to kill before i can leave this place
so like today i had a $20 note in my pocket and i was walking to a lecture and while taking my phone out of my pocket i must've dropped my $20 cause when i left my lecture it wasn't there anymore.

it was bloody busy on the walk to the lecture and no one yelled out or stopped me to let me know i dropped my money.
wheres the love guys?
</3
qq

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
boinkBOINK said:
so like today i had a $20 note in my pocket and i was walking to a lecture and while taking my phone out of my pocket i must've dropped my $20 cause when i left my lecture it wasn't there anymore.

it was bloody busy on the walk to the lecture and no one yelled out or stopped me to let me know i dropped my money.
wheres the love guys?
</3
qq
I stole your $20, I'm sorry :)

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
mustve been the security ppl

last time some guy left a lect without his car keys....straight got up n left. i had to fucking run to catch up to him.....

so the lesson here boys n girls

1) whenever you gonna move from one place to another, look around for shit lying around before you leave
2) dawdle your way to wherever you are going, plenty time in life for scurrying, if you are too fast maybe next time ill keep the keys

CieL

HSC
Good_riceZ said:
last time some guy left a lect without his car keys....straight got up n left. i had to fucking run to catch up to him.....
Teh..... you should of stalked him and let him lead you to his car.... and when he turns back to find his keys, you can steal his car =]

ALLLICE

HSC
CieL said:
Teh..... you should of stalked him and let him lead you to his car.... and when he turns back to find his keys, you can steal his car =]
somebody sounds like they know what they're doing :p

In other news...this is 100th post. Yay!

CieL

HSC
ahahah yes.... I do it everydayyyyy....

I clip my carkeys on the belt rings on my jeans... to ensure they're with me all the time... I'd hate to lose my car to something so stupid... like dropping my keys in the lecture...

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
You want me to be a criminal? What kind of a nub wouldnt realise theyve lost their keys before they start heading for the car? though the guy only had the two keys on the keyring so even if he drops it he wont hear shit :/

ANNND thanks for the tip, lets hope your keys dont get any unwanted attention from wouldbe stalkers >:)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I thought I might have caught a thief in the act today at the uni parking. I saw this guy stalking around a car, looking in it as i was walking to my car, which was about 2 cars across from the one he was looking into. I kept my time getting into my car as i wanted to see what the heck he was doing. I saw that he had the door open after a few seconds but he didnt seem to have any keys. The only reason I didn't bother doing anything is because after a while I heard the 'alarm on' sound coming from the car and it occurred to me that he probably had the key and pressed the button.

rox88

HSC
well so like yesterday i found a wallet and YES i returned it.
now cluB macQ prob needs more ppl like meeh... Yeh.

note: okay there was only 5bucks but still i did my good deed 4 da week.

faintygirl83

HSC
N/A
I found a $2 coin on the pavement at uni the other day - it hadn't just been dropped or anything though!

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
boinkBOINK said:

wheres the love guys?
</3
qq
Maybe people didn't realised that you dropped the money?

I always give people there stuff back when I can. But I aint goign in the middle of the road for a school bus pass.

K.

HSC
I once left my wallet on the couch at the sambar, I had 2.5k in there and was just about to pay for my hecs when my phone went off and I was like "Sup", the SAM lost and found told me that had my wallet, I had my parents business card in my wallet and they rang them to ask for my number. God bless, I probably wouldve cried my balls off if no one returned it.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
K. said:
I once left my wallet on the couch at the sambar, I had 2.5k in there and was just about to pay for my hecs when my phone went off and I was like "Sup", the SAM lost and found told me that had my wallet, I had my parents business card in my wallet and they rang them to ask for my number. God bless, I probably wouldve cried my balls off if no one returned it.
Very lucky.

K.

HSC
I know, I can't believe no one was tempted to even steal one shiny green note. I asked the sam people if they knew who handed it in, they said it was a guy, he left no name. :(.

ALLLICE

HSC
once i lost my wallet...at the easter show of all places!! ....but fortunately i left it at this nacho place and the guy who worked there kept it for me ...*phew*... but all my money was still in there and everything :) ...there was like $150 in it which doesn't really compare to 2.5k...but still it's a lot, especially when you don't have a job.

I think the moral to these stories is that there still are nice ppl in the world after all :)

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
K. said:
Very noble.

faintygirl83

HSC
N/A
K. said:

:eek: You were very lucky! That's a shame the person didn't leave their name behind either...they deserved a big thank you and a few of your notes ;)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
K. said:
The guy must've done PHIL132

-P_D

K.

HSC
Very nice person indeed, now I always check trains, seats, cinemas..anytime I sit down three things; wallet, phone and keys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)