so something happened today (1 Viewer)

miikey1986

HSC
well when i was at my gf's house today we were just talking and she was doing some study and somehow we got to the topic of my bday.

but when i asked her she didnt remember it , well to me is quite disturbing as i have told her before as to me it means she doesnt really care for me that much or im not so important as she doesnt remember?

well we have been going out for close to 4 months so yeah

i did get a bit angry but hopefully i didnt over go it

any opinions if u were in my position how would u feel?

coz like i brought up sumthin like i bet u remember ur ex's and i know she does so ya

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
miikey1986 said:
well when i was at my gf's house today we were just talking and she was doing some study and somehow we got to the topic of my bday.

but when i asked her she didnt remember it , well to me is quite disturbing as i have told her before as to me it means she doesnt really care for me that much or im not so important as she doesnt remember?

coz like i brought up sumthin like i bet u remember ur ex's and i know she does so ya
how insecure must you be?
fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i was a girl and you were my bf id laugh at you and tell you to stfu

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
/////be mindful of your insecurity young one.

That is the real problem here.....you, not her.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I can see how this would upset you, but surely if she's studying shes got more important things on her mind...

HSC
i got a song for u all

rob huslirr - just one day

he is an australian-chinese rapper he owns a xanga site and is down with it....rob is his serious rapper personality and 'huslirr' is his gangster side.

'just one day' is his breakthrough underground internet smash, u can download it from his xanga site

he raps about how someone forgot his birthday and then he realises that its just another day and its nothing special...shits deep

lyrics include...'yo someone forgot ur birthday...its sad yo...but what matters...is that they were there....at the times that were important yo'

HSC
miikey1986 said:

dont trouble these people with you're trivial escapades...i hear what you're saying man, and it sounds like this:

*WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE WHINE WHINGE! MY GIRLFRIEND FORGOT MY BDAY!! WHINGE WHINE WHINGEY WHINEY!!!*

honestly, you're gf has a bad memory, so do i...so do 90% of the worlds population...if this is the worst thing that happens to you, i hope you die a horrible death all alone with no sense of perspective...

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Harlequin

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
u said u've been going out for 4 months right? well, 4 months is not very long for things to get branded in ur memory bank, which is probably why she forgot ur b'day, either that, or she has something really special planned for u and was pretending not to know so u didn't get suspicious

santaslayer

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i got a song for u all

rob huslirr - just one day

he is an australian-chinese rapper he owns a xanga site and is down with it....rob is his serious rapper personality and 'huslirr' is his gangster side.

'just one day' is his breakthrough underground internet smash, u can download it from his xanga site

he raps about how someone forgot his birthday and then he realises that its just another day and its nothing special...shits deep

lyrics include...'yo someone forgot ur birthday...its sad yo...but what matters...is that they were there....at the times that were important yo'
That guy says 'yo' a bit too much.

HSC
miikey1986 said:

Have you actually brought up your birthday much anyways?

HSC
I forget everyones B'day. I couldn't even remember my gf's bday for the first year or so we were together. Still, to this day (after over 2years) I don't remember our anniversary. It's not that I don't care - it's just that I don't remember.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
she needs that stupid bday calender thing taht eveyone has on line
that way she wont forget
i admit i always forget bdays
even my mums and dads and even my own
i dont pay attention to dates etc..but that doenst mean i love my parents any less
or i dont care about their bdays

same for her
just because she forgets or what not..doesnt mean she doenst care about u etc..
dont worry bout ti so much
but yeah if ur upset that scool..just dotn take it personally

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
even though four months isn't that long, it's enough for both of you to learn basic facts about each other, and that INCLUDES BIRTHDAYS!
don't get too angry at her because it's not that much of a big deal, but these small things do matter.
if she forgets other things that you remember clearly telling her and she doesn't seem to listen to you then it can be a problem because she's not taking you seriously. but don't get angry, just ask her why she doesn't pay more attention.

let this one go, i assume you've told her your birthday again, so next time if she still doesn't know, then either she has a hopeless memory, or she doesn't care about you.

to everyone else: if you were serious about your gf/bf and they forgot something as simple as your birthday, you would probably be a little offended too.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
I disagree with all the posts.
To put it very bluntly -
Your girlfriend is self absorbed. Or just too busy with the hsc for a relationship at the moment. She hasn't offered to pay for anything. She forgot your birthday.

I would be cut too. She could have put reminders up everywhere. Watch this girl.

For some people though, birthday's aren't important but I always try to make a big deal about them to make the person feel special.
yeah I agree!
Also its really not that hard to remember someones birthday, especially if they are someone close to you.

Hemi

HSC
maybe she doesnt give a shit about you and birthdays or maybe she just FORGOT
simple... so just let it be

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
KandyKid05 said:
maybe she doesnt give a shit about you and birthdays or maybe she just FORGOT
simple... so just let it be
hahha nice one....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)