So what are you guys playing at the moment? (3 Viewers)

JavaScript

HSC
I recommend anyone to play the Portal and Half Life series. Two of the best single player experiences!

JavaScript

HSC
I started and finished Portal in 3 hours. Valve's worst game that I've played. It really seems like it was rushed and no play testing was done. Their development method contradicts how every other of their single player games are.

Might try Portal 2 later if I get time. Not really that keen though as of yet.

I'm gonna read up and check how rushed it was now.
Portal 1 was an experiment rather than a stand alone triple A release.
It came with the Orange box and it was kind of a side game.

Portal 2 is way better.

Potato2015

HSC
Being a war nut, CoH2 (Company of Heroes 2) and War Thunder right now.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Forza 6 & Forza Horizons 2 Fast n Furious
I'm going to PAX this weekend in Melbourne, and I'm keen to see if I can get into the Forza 5 tournament.

Will need to brush on my skills beforehand though.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm going to PAX this weekend in Melbourne, and I'm keen to see if I can get into the Forza 5 tournament.

Will need to brush on my skills beforehand though.
Have you tried Forza 6? I find the way it integrates with a competitive aspect without being too over the top is quite well balanced and I enjoy it.

I bought DOA5 Last Round (don't laugh) since the collector's edition was half price the other day. I miss fighter games and the Xbox One controller is so perfect.

Also preordered Battlefront this morning so another 9 days to go- in preparation for this, I even upgraded my PS4 hard drive myself the other day by taking apart a Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB drive I bought for SGD$149. Easier than the videos suggested since the 2015 model has even less glue/adhesive to take apart and I used my nails and no screw drivers/tools!

Tried Need for Speed demo on EA Access last week and found it to be a bit meh in terms of too much cutscenes with horrible acting. Doubt I"ll buy full version until it's cheap or in the Vault.

Halo 5 will probably drop in price once initial excitement wears off and seeing I am very very casual at this, I'll wait until then.

turntaker

HSC
I started playing the Last of Us. Having a huge amount of fun with it.
I thoight you "stopped playing games" lmao.
Yeah I am gonna play it soon as well

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)