So what are you guys playing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Picked up Dirt Rally on Early Access.

Considering how the series has diverged from it's original roots, I feel like they brought the game back to where it should belong. They only have three locales at the moment (more to be added), but IIRC there are 36 stages so it still feels very fleshed out.

I'm very impressed with the handling, and it maintains a level of challenge which isn't really seen in contemporary racing sims these days.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Got around to playing the MMO TERA.

For the 6 hours that i played for it was actually quite fun, though i couldn't see myself coming back to it. The combat was great and the levelling curve actually wasn't too bad. I kind of wish i could cap and delve into the PVP but i simply don't have the time

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Getting into Guild Wars 2 now.

Was tossing up between GW2 and ESO, but the higher population swayed my decision.

I've been impressed so far, but it seems a bit "closed" compared to WoW.

huuh

HSC
Getting into Guild Wars 2 now.

Was tossing up between GW2 and ESO, but the higher population swayed my decision.

I've been impressed so far, but it seems a bit "closed" compared to WoW.
Played that a lot, but HSC made me stop for a bit :(
What server are you on?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Played that a lot, but HSC made me stop for a bit :(
What server are you on?
Isle of Janthir

Was trying to join one of the de-facto Aussie servers but they were all full.

astroman

HSC
PS4. I game very casually these days and consoles work well for me in that respect.
filthy console peasant...jk whatever floats ur boat, i don't hate, but i am a supporter of pcmasterrace superiority

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
filthy console peasant...jk whatever floats ur boat, i don't hate, but i am a supporter of pcmasterrace superiority
They're all the same games at the end of the day. I own both and get the same general experience regardless of graphics and frames.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
There's a few thing major differences in terms of peripherals, experience and cost, however if someone prefers console over computer or vice versa, then so what they just prefer one over the other no big deal lol.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
There's a few thing major differences in terms of peripherals, experience and cost, however if someone prefers console over computer or vice versa, then so what they just prefer one over the other no big deal lol.
This is really the way i see it. We can talk about things objectively all day, but in reality it's trivial when it comes down to individual preference (provided that a satisfactory experience is given by all parties according to the individual in question)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)