So what are you guys playing at the moment? (2 Viewers)

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
hahaha should play sometime
lele i go through a phase every few years where I go and work out what has changed since the last time I played and learn whatever the metagame is atm
its been awhile since i played last lele, i bet its probs like unrecognisable atm
i think the last i remember was playing with those dark coloured monsters, i think tehy were called xyz?

parad0xica

HSC
N/A
lele i go through a phase every few years where I go and work out what has changed since the last time I played and learn whatever the metagame is atm
its been awhile since i played last lele, i bet its probs like unrecognisable atm
i think the last i remember was playing with those dark coloured monsters, i think tehy were called xyz?
yep, XYZ

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I'm trying to play through The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind for the first time. The game has always interested me but i have only now decided to jump in.

With the 1080p resolution mod it's aged amazingly well :D

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Pokemon Let's Go.

Super Smash Bros has been opened and played once but I made a commitment to finish Let's go first.

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
Anyone playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? What characters are you guys maining?

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
Anyone play dota 2? got back into it lately and am back on the grind

ShootingDuck

HSC
Anyone playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? What characters are you guys maining?
Even though I just got a whole bunch of games, I can't stop playing smash. Was initially going to stick with my main from smash 4 but ended up liking Pokemon Trainer a lot.

Last edited:

Kangaroot

HSC
Skyrim. For life.
DMC5 and Sekiro on PS4. Both games are about guys with prosthetic limbs, what a coincidence.
Warcraft 2. It's finally on gog.com
Fortnite. Playing it on my mobile after the review on http://androidgo.fun/, very addictive game. I enjoy it even more than PUBG Mobile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)