So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
Lol, I disagree.
Those triangle men remind me of Mr. Strong [Mr.Men] and yeah generally those kinda guys are way too bulky and look like they could break you. ^^"
yeah they could
being fit means you have better stamina and could rail you so hard you cry etc

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
stupid bitch whore got drunk and started flirting with everyone and anyone, we have a connection, but she doesnt show it at all when shes drunk which says a lot

had to fight to make sure she didnt hook up with someone tonight, was hard, but me and my mate managed it

dont know what to do, whether or not its a good idea we get together or not, one of my mates and her friend as well had a thing for her, and is heaps protective

stupid fucking flirting whore
be a man take control and kiss her you numb nut, either:

1. she pushes you off and punche you in the face; in this case you lose nothing as it confirms your suspicion that she's not into you. win.

2. she likes it. win

can't believe you people sometimes

big_jezza

HSC
shut the fuck up, who cares if he was fat if he was a nice guy?

in relation to the thread, i havent made any real progress on my crush. i mean we're best friends and we both go to aim and we have awesome jam sessions, but i just cant work up the courage to tell her my feelings.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

in relation to the thread, i havent made any real progress on my crush. i mean we're best friends and we both go to aim and we have awesome jam sessions, but i just cant work up the courage to tell her my feelings.
He was shitcunt, what are you on about?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
He's a horrible human being... If he was nice I wouldn't care (still tease him for it) but he's a fuckwit. GTFO

Wait... if someone asks to jam with you that means they like you?
Fuck... How many girls like me?!
worriedthatIvefuckedmyfriendshipsbyhavinganirresisteblysexysingingvoice

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i know that she doesnt like me, i never said she did.
You're all over the shop. I was saying that you liked here hence asked her to jam. :p

You can sing? :O
Fuck yeah. I was a lead in my musical. The only reason I wasn't the main lead is because I was incredibly sick when we did auditions and got through on my acting (I wasn't even supposed to sing) but then they changed it and I acted really terribly but sang okay. So yeah...
New plan: Ditch UMAT and HSC and go on X Factor. :D
loljks medicine.

HSC
N/A
Fuck yeah. I was a lead in my musical. The only reason I wasn't the main lead is because I was incredibly sick when we did auditions and got through on my acting (I wasn't even supposed to sing) but then they changed it and I acted really terribly but sang okay. So yeah...
New plan: Ditch UMAT and HSC and go on X Factor. :D
loljks medicine.
lawl. You should upload a vid of you singing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)