So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (2 Viewers)

kcqn93

HSC
She put me in the friendzone. I ignored her for a month. Now she won't stop talking to me.

HSC
I hate it.

I don't take the 'L' word lightly. When I say it, I mean it; it's for life. But apparently to her, if I don't meet some arbitrary quota of how many times I say it, then the feeling expires!?
I agree with you. My friend literally broke up with her boyfriend because he wouldn't tell her that he loved her. He said love was a big deal for him and he thought he was too young for love.

She got offended and broke up over that.

So retarded.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree with you. My friend literally broke up with her boyfriend because he wouldn't tell her that he loved her. He said love was a big deal for him and he thought he was too young for love.

So retarded.
like omg wat a betch

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

So retarded.
Lol, your friend is a retard. Is she one of those girls that says it after one day?

HSC
N/A
Pfft, so over 'love'. [the way people use it these days..]
It's way too much to be messing with right now.
Edit: といき.

Last edited:

kcqn93

HSC
One day she's all over me and the next she hates my guts.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I saw her in the bus line today. I was looking back and I was like "OMG, I know that person!" (in my mind). She waved at me. I waved back.

THIS HASN'T HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE *cries happy tears* =P

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Okay fine, girls have waved to me before - but yeah... fine, so I was exaggerating. YOU GOT ME =(

But the girl seems nice. I won't divulge anything because it might have just been a spur-of-the-moment thing.

EDIT: Lolsmith, she's one of my Facebook friends - you can go roam around there.

Last edited:

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Okay fine, girls have waved to me before - but yeah... fine, so I was exaggerating. YOU GOT ME =(

But the girl seems nice. I won't divulge anything because it might have just been a spur-of-the-moment thing.

EDIT: Lolsmith, she's one of my Facebook friends - you can go roam around there.
...Wait, you live in Sydney and only have 250 friends, right? Now, you're Asian and just started talking to girls so you'll have about 30-40 girls, all bar 5 you will have only spoken to once. And of those 5 you will have only spoken to 1 more than 3 times. Also, you need to become a friend whore to get bitches.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
...Wait, you live in Sydney and only have 250 friends, right? Now, you're Asian and just started talking to girls so you'll have about 30-40 girls, all bar 5 you will have only spoken to once. And of those 5 you will have only spoken to 1 more than 3 times. Also, you need to become a friend whore to get bitches.
You'll find the number of female Facebook friends I have is closer to 100-110.

So if you'd like to re-do your estimates, that'd be nice.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
You'll find the number of female Facebook friends I have is closer to 100-110.

So if you'd like to re-do your estimates, that'd be nice.
Just add 5-10 to those figures.

Also, why do you have such a small friendlist when you live in the biggest city in Australia?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just add 5-10 to those figures.

Also, why do you have such a small friendlist when you live in the biggest city in Australia?
lol adding randoms (people you've met once/few times/dont interact with much/at all) on fb and calling them friends just to increase your friendlist count... priceless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)