So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I have like ~270 ish fb friends

I don't know half of them personally, they're all acquaintances of some sort- or people I met at parties

I think >200 is a lot

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
lol adding randoms (people you've met once/few times/dont interact with much/at all) on fb and calling them friends just to increase your friendlist count... priceless.
Actually, I speak to almost 300 regularly. I kind of do need to clean it out though. That's still 100 I added because I met at parties and they were hot/ added me after meeting me at a party.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I have 77 friends and I live in Sydney.

I also don't talk to probably like 77 of them.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Actually, I speak to almost 300 regularly. I kind of do need to clean it out though. That's still 100 I added because I met at parties and they were hot/ added me after meeting me at a party.
umm, that's heaps... but I doubt you actually mean it... "regularly"? idk.

I have about 200, out of which I probably haven't interacted with 100 in the past 6 months. (45% which I've probably never interacted with)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

I have about 200, out of which I probably haven't interacted with 100 in the past 6 months. (45% which I've probably never interacted with)
I would speak to nearly 100 a day.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

Regularly is once every week to every two weeks.

And I'm getting to that point where if people I know of but haven't met add me I just end up notification spamming them by liking everything on their wall. Teaches them not to be retards.

Last edited:
HSC
250 friends isnt small
maintaining a personal relationship with more people than that is impossible

i have 400 because i have lived in 3 different towns since yr10 so i have old friends from home, friends from boarding school, friends here, friends in wagga etc. only speak to like 50 of them though at the moment though. could probably clean it out but i like to keep up to date with what old frens r doen (how shit they are)

HSC
Uni Grad
I saw her in the bus line today. I was looking back and I was like "OMG, I know that person!" (in my mind). She waved at me. I waved back.

THIS HASN'T HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE *cries happy tears* =P
lmao

M3H

B.a.n.n.e.d
HSC

m8 ur a shit poaster, stop poast1n srsly

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Fuckin' nothing. Just fucking sleeping with my friend and then living far away is all.

Last edited:

TwinClom

I am just like you.
HSC
Saw one of my crushes three days ago. I was with my two friends walking down the street, and he was sitting with his friends on the wall. He said hi, but I ignored him and walked off :haha:

An hour of two later, I walked passed him in the library. This time I couldn't avoid him. He walked right into us. He stopped. And said hi. Gosh. He's still cute :p
But I think it's safe to say that i'm completely over him.
Yeah.

He was such a flirt back in the days. I wonder where I would be now if he had asked me out :/

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)