so who wants kids? (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
I underwent some biotechnological modification and was mentally conditioned to eliminate my sense of fear and increased aggression in combat; I was given regular doses of a classified performance-enhancing drug. This drug had a negative effect on my mental stability and caused me to behave in undesirable ways at times. It also had a very brief duration, and as the effect wore off it left me incapacitated with severe withdrawal symptoms, as my nervous systems began to collapse without regular doses.
I don't know if our future generations will be prepared to pay the cost of pain for enhanced performance.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yah. But not until I'm 25ish. I don't want to be having them too late, but we'll have to see how the finances go.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I want to raise an army of kids, and treat them like minions and
make them say O DOYLE RULES whenever they bully people.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
scarybunny said:
Yah. But not until I'm 25ish. I don't want to be having them too late, but we'll have to see how the finances go.

Yeah me too, 25-ish is ok, I rather have my kids born overseas than in shitty N.S.W Hospitals. :shy:

bassistx

HSC
If they're born here, they get citizenship lol ??

African all the way!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
bassistx said:
If they're born here, they get citizenship lol ??

African all the way!
If it's a male it would have a big ego, due to its big pe.........;)

michael1990

HSC
I want kids

but am so afraid that i won't love them if they are well Mentally Challenged and it scares me so so so much that i will prob not have any and make it easier.

:confused:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Probably yes - but I'd wanna be 27-ish.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
michael1990 said:
I want kids

but am so afraid that i won't love them if they are well Mentally Challenged and it scares me so so so much that i will prob not have any and make it easier.

:confused:

+1

I have ADD, my brother has ADHD and other one has Autism.

Its seriously a burden I don't want to deal with

michael1990

HSC
Studentleader said:
+1

I have ADD, my brother has ADHD and other one has Autism.

Its seriously a burden I don't want to deal with
I would be so ashamed of myself if i didn't love them.

Of course i wouldnt abandon them but i would feel terrible that i didnt love them.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Ok, I'm Male
want min 2 kids up to however many (no tarago th, those suckers can walk rather than have me drive one of those)
At least one male one female, i actually would really like to have twin boys before I am 25 so I can be the cool energetic dad when they are teens, but to be realistic after 30 would be better.
Adopting would be an option I think it would be cool to give some orphans a home

It all comes back to the money doesn't it?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
don't remember what my original response was, probably something along the lines of DO NOT WANT...which is more or less the case now

although, I guess I wouldn't mind having a couple waaaay down the track. I dunno. It's a pity you've only got a short space of time biologically. By the time I feel like I want children, for real, I will probably be in menopause.

I don't want to have kids only to realise later that I wasn't ready/didn't want them. It's not fair to the children. I'd have to really really want it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)