so who's doing MX2? (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
MX2 initially had 7 people, after 1 month there is only 1 person left ...

Make sure you are a very good mathematician, as in owning MX1 ... If not you'll be outta there in a snap ... A girl dropped MX2 literally after 1 week ...

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Kujah I personally believe you are more than capable of doing MX2 ! Have you asked your teachers .. I think that they would know whats best for you.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
He said we should be getting 75% + to consider MX2. So I'm right on the borderline :)

fiona.p

HSC
im considering it...depends how good i go in my next MX1 assessment because i went really crap in the first one and then i went heaps good in my half yearlies...which is pretty much the stuff in the first assessment with a bit of new stuff as well. So the next assessment will decide whether i do MX2 or not xD

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I think he implied why you're not considering MX2. You're probabaly perfectly capable :)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
.. oh LOL ! ahah .. well .. i barely belive that I am capable of 3u. I've just always thought 4u was a bit out of my reach .. but well I mean it's always a possibility ! But yeahhh .. its not likely I'll be joining you 4u guys .. =(

mudcake42

HSC
I could be doing my 12 unit including mx2.

then I have a choice that i can drop another subject and just be doing 10 units including mx2.

Good in one way cus heaps more time so I will have less chance of doing crap. but bad because if i do crap then I wont be able to not use it.

wadda guys think?

btw: Mx1, Mx2, English, Chem, IPT

cs01001

HSC
Nah, it was just a mere question. Anyway, I think I will stick with 3U. 4U is out of reach though I'd love to learn some of the cool stuff in 4U in free time.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
cs01001 said:
Nah, it was just a mere question. Anyway, I think I will stick with 3U. 4U is out of reach though I'd love to learn some of the cool stuff in 4U in free time.
awww ! I mean if your gona kinda learn it .. do it in school ! it could really benefit your UAI and all .. just think about it ^^

the leader

HSC
Hmmm well I'm thinking of doing Extension 2, it'd give me 11 units going into year 12 (i.e. I can run away frm the classroom screaming and tearing my clothes and drop it if I want).

My older brother sung me a song about it when I told him I was thinking about it - something about me being a pothead coz we do conics... it was actually quite a good song.

With the benchmark needed to do MX2, it really is a school-by-school thing; like in my MX1 class, 75% is a pretty shit mark - I'd say go by what your teacher tells you, not by what other kids from other schools say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)