So, who's finished? (1 Viewer)

SSejychan

HSC
Woo! One more day closer to the completion of the culmination of all of our higher school education!!

But... maaaannn... am i bored or what...... i have completely NO idea what to do now that i've finished....

What should i do???

in3rtia said:
@ SSejychan - just gotta say I love the avatar, Ed is so funny when he gets pissed off.
MicroCHIBI !!!!! :burn:

starrysky

HSC
SSejychan said:
Woo! One more day closer to the completion of the culmination of all of our higher school education!!

But... maaaannn... am i bored or what...... i have completely NO idea what to do now that i've finished....

What should i do???

MicroCHIBI !!!!! :burn:
ANIME'S.

RIGHT NOW, JESS.

RIGHT NOW.

XD

Gljklkjkghkajg. This time tomorrow I'll be ... bored. O_O

SSejychan

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
At least you have that freedom to be bored ;):eek:
Lol..... well.... actually..... i'd actually rather that i still had exams right now, coz i kinda like that feeling of pressure and stress.... and, at least i had something to occupy myself with......

ehe... ehe..... ^_^"

starrysky said:
ANIME'S.

RIGHT NOW, JESS.

RIGHT NOW.

XD

Gljklkjkghkajg. This time tomorrow I'll be ... bored. O_O
OMG!!

Xuan, you are my hero! I completely forgot, i have, like, 3 anime series to catch up with!!!! How could i forget??? yay!! I have something to do now!!

HSC
21hrs approximately for me ><

i'm also predictinga sense of intense happiness...but i feel it will be replaced with that gutwretching feeling of...oh god failure..

Congrats!! :D enjoy the bumming without the guilt..hehe

ZJ NingNing

HSC
SSejychan said:
Lol..... well.... actually..... i'd actually rather that i still had exams right now, coz i kinda like that feeling of pressure and stress.... and, at least i had something to occupy myself with......

ehe... ehe..... ^_^"

OMG!!

Xuan, you are my hero! I completely forgot, i have, like, 3 anime series to catch up with!!!! How could i forget??? yay!! I have something to do now!!
good, you have something to do now! and what about computer games?

and while you are at it, you can find the Golden Faith CDs I gave you last year and watch that too. but then, your mum said she watched it, so you may have already watched it. well, dont worry if you cant find them (you dont even need to try to find them) I think my dad is getting me another copy of it.

I hate Thursday Ping, I have period 7 doing 4U! ARGH! I used to get home before 3 and now I get home at 5!!!!! ARGH~!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
MortImmortelle said:
21hrs approximately for me ><

i'm also predictinga sense of intense happiness...but i feel it will be replaced with that gutwretching feeling of...oh god failure..

Congrats!! :D enjoy the bumming without the guilt..hehe
Ahhhh FREEDOM.

Hopefully, I'll be feeling happy at 11:30 am tomorrow. :D

Edit: I swear, looking at your av & sig - there's no way i would've thought you were Indian. LOL.

Last edited:
HSC
bahah tanjin...yeah i get that a lot xD even when i meet people and they later ask me my ethnicity..haha..meh..ethnicity *shrugs* it means nothing :)

are you planning on doing anything once you are done? or are you like me waiting for everyone else to finish? -.-'

SSejychan

HSC
aha.. i wanna watch anime.... I wish i had my own laptop, so i could watch in my room... ><"

....... i need human interaction........

ZJ NingNing said:
good, you have something to do now! and what about computer games?

and while you are at it, you can find the Golden Faith CDs I gave you last year and watch that too. but then, your mum said she watched it, so you may have already watched it. well, dont worry if you cant find them (you dont even need to try to find them) I think my dad is getting me another copy of it.

I hate Thursday Ping, I have period 7 doing 4U! ARGH! I used to get home before 3 and now I get home at 5!!!!! ARGH~!
omg. Computer games!!!! omg. i have to pester my parents for a new DS, and a Wii!!! Moar Games!

*ahem*

oh yeah... sorry about, err... losing your CDs. I PROMISE i will look for them today and for every single day until i find them.

okey. Have fun at 4U. Only a year to go. :)

starrysky

HSC
SSejychan said:
aha.. i wanna watch anime.... I wish i had my own laptop, so i could watch in my room... ><"

....... i need human interaction........

omg. Computer games!!!! omg. i have to pester my parents for a new DS, and a Wii!!! Moar Games!

*ahem*

oh yeah... sorry about, err... losing your CDs. I PROMISE i will look for them today and for every single day until i find them.

okey. Have fun at 4U. Only a year to go. :)
I want a Wii. They're so fucking FUN! God I heart them muchly. 18 hours until my 3U exam ... *frantic*

"Speculative fiction asks the responder to imagine alternative worlds and -"

I'm bored already. :mad1:

Scorch

HSC
I finish on Thursday. Extension 1 tomorrow, Ext History on Monday and Legal Studies on Thursday. It probably won't feel very different. I'll probably just bum around at home playing video games like normal, but at least I have the freedom to do that and not feel guilty.

G

gaoOO

i finish on thursday as well... damn legal studies. I think i'll just bum around and luckily, i'll probably be feeling so happy about the end of hsc that i'll forget how badly i bomb out on legal studies, so i guess it's a good thing that it's my last exam.

samuel slack

HSC
I liked, well liked is a strong word, but I didn't mind legal. It should be an okay exam. Then I'll be free.

You can take our HSC, but you can never take our FREEDOM!

Obviously that quote makes no sense, but when I hear the word freedom, I think about Braveheart...

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
I guess I win for sure here.

I finish next friday lol. Visual arts FTW!

nesseh

HSC
physics on monday, 1u re on wednesday, then i'm done.

my 18th birthday's tomorrow, i was feeling more excited yesterday, today i feel really bummed out for some reason.
BAH.

MathsIsWeird

HSC
I have finished, but it all seems so sad.
The fact that this years exams were the easiest ever made except for SDD and i didnt study has ruined the climax of the finish.

SSejychan

HSC
~untitled~ said:
IVE FINISHED!!!!!!!!
WHOOHOO!!

(caps)
Congrats! =)

Time to celebrate!!!!

edit: Yeah, same here MathIsWeird. I didn't do so flash on my 3U exam, so i also kinda finished the exams on a low....

oh well. Congrats! It's all over now!

.. now, to wait for the uais...... >_>"

Last edited:

roadrage75

HSC
i finish on the FRIDAY. not this friday, but the one after!!!!!! NOT FAIR!! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)