So....who's given up? (1 Viewer)

fayad158

Banned
HSC
I FUCKING GIVE UP!!!!

i have seriously done nothing for english.... read over my notes once, THATS IT.
i have ZERO motivation and i just want it to end!!!

why cant i just wing it, like i winged the trials?!!?
i got 35/45 on paper one, and all i did was write study notes n read over them, ALL IN ONE WEEKEND!

somebody, motivate me please!
you've got to be joking? you have studied all these bullshit modules all year and you want to give up now? what a waste of time that would be, if i was you I would read over my trial essays seeing as you done pretty good and think about how they could be improved. You've still got time and I'm sure you will do well

boxhunter91

HSC
you've got to be joking? you have studied all these bullshit modules all year and you want to give up now? what a waste of time that would be, if i was you I would read over my trial essays seeing as you done pretty good and think about how they could be improved. You've still got time and I'm sure you will do well
Well said.
Thats the motivation.
i have given up failing.
Same. I can't handle failing english anymore. Im going hard out.

alage1

HSC
quiting is slack it's not like the hsc is going to ruin your life if you fail seriously i know a girl straight A student gave up right at the end and has now stopped studying it's slack do your best and that's all you can hope for

cole-

HSC
N/A
not suiciding before year 12 was a bad life choice.

joking!

sorta.
:spin:

C_Hanna

HSC
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Thomas Jefferson

fliick

HSC
N/A
I seriously wonder how many people will off themselves/ hurt themselves over this miniscule piece of crap.

A mate of mine got 99% 3 years ago. NO ONE cares now, he's doing uni with another friend who got 64%. Albeit a year later but the goals are being reached all the same.

A year ago I would have bitched and whinged about it.

But suck it up and get over your own preconceived notions of what a failure is.

THE ONLY STRESS YOU SUFFER YOU PUT THERE YOURSELF.

boxhunter91

HSC
Ive been up since 3:30. I am ready for English. Is it ready for me?

alage1

HSC
Keep your head up fortify. You can do it.
your not gonna burn out during your exam are you??? since 3 a.m good luck studying to but seriously if you don't burn out and like fall aslepp during the exam i'll be impressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)