So You Think You Can Dance Australia better than America (1 Viewer)

Donski

HSC
N/A
Did u see Mia Michaels' Ave Maria OMGGGGGG bril! A fuckin +

Donski

HSC
N/A
yeah i liked that one too however did not like her hair...

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Err, Pas De Deux ENCORE finale dance by Will and Katee anyone? That was just bloody beautiful, and they nailed the turn as well and it was absolutely mind blowing to watch.

ratcher0071

HSC
The American "so you think you can dance" is better than Australia's. Because of the population and the more variety. I think mostly all people know is contemporary. Not much hiphop, ballroom, etc...

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
ratcher0071 said:
The American "so you think you can dance" is better than Australia's. Because of the population and the more variety. I think mostly all people know is contemporary. Not much hiphop, ballroom, etc...
And you know this how? Got any statistics? Or just something you pulled out your ass?

Zingy

HSC
lololskates said:
And you know this how? Got any statistics? Or just something you pulled out your ass?
Watch the fucking show mate.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Zingy said:
Watch the fucking show mate.
Do they show all of America's Dancers? Really do they? Every single one of them? Or are you basing it on a minority of which the show has edited into their auditions? :eek: Don't assume statistics just from that show, that's like judging Australia's population and demographic over Big Brother.

vongSTAA

HSC
Well so far, USA's version of SYTYCD is a lot better than Australia's, but it's only in it's first season so that gives it a bit of a disadvantage but still, USA seems to have much better dancers =/ I guess there's because more people and variety, I dunno but Australia seems so shite incomparison lol.

Khali on SYTYCD was pretty mad, I saw him break with his crew recently at this bboy comp in Sydney, heaps sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)