So You Think You Can Dance Australia better than America (1 Viewer)

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
BWAHAHAHHAHA Australia, i'm sorry has SHIT ALL against America's dance talent. I'm sorry, they have the most creative and awe-inspiring choreographers on that show and we get stuck with the Oo thats nice choreography over here. I'm sorry, Australia just doesn't cut it for me.

The Kaiser

HSC
American Version is better because it has NIGEL LYTHGOE, who thinks he knows all about good dancing, when he isn't a dancer himself, and it is hilarious to watch his baseless comments.

As for the talent, well the American Version is better, but they actually have many world renown choreographers, so I wouldn't blame Australia, their talent is decent somewhat.

EDIT: I don't know where the hell I got HAWTHORNE from.

Last edited:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
The Kaiser said:
American Version is better because it has NIGEL HAWTHORNE, who thinks he knows all about good dancing, when he isn't a dancer himself, and it is hilarious to watch his baseless comments.

As for the talent, well the American Version is better, but they actually have many world renown choreographers, so I wouldn't blame Australia, their talent is decent somewhat.
American version has that annoying Mary Murphy though. All she does is scream and laugh hysterically.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
American version > Australian version, that's just my opinion.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
The Kaiser said:
American Version is better because it has NIGEL HAWTHORNE, who thinks he knows all about good dancing, when he isn't a dancer himself, and it is hilarious to watch his baseless comments.

Er Nigel hawthorne? Am i missing some vital info? I thought it was Nigel Lythgoe?

Donski

HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
American version has that annoying Mary Murphy though. All she does is scream and laugh hysterically.

blasphemy! i looooooooooove her. how dare u!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
How can you love her? She's terrible! So loud and nasal and Southern, blergh. I bet the other judges just grit their teeth whenever she's about to start talking.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Donski said:
blasphemy! i looooooooooove her. how dare u!
I put it on mute and I can still sense her screeching annoyingly.

04er

HSC
The Kaiser said:
American Version is better because it has NIGEL LYTHGOE, who thinks he knows all about good dancing, when he isn't a dancer himself, and it is hilarious to watch his baseless comments.
all the judges are dancers. in the season finale nigel tap dances. we also get to see mary murphy doing latin ballroom.. :S

oh and american version pwns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)