• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So you think you want a motorcycle? (1 Viewer)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
how do you write off a trail bike seriously everything just bends back into shape

Whatever.

HSC
how do you write off a trail bike seriously everything just bends back into shape
cracked engine mounts, tore the exhaust off at the manifold, bent forks and swingarm, ruptured fuel tank.

it rolled about 50 m down the hill

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Shane atleast he managed to avoid the tree.

Hey guys so say I had about $3-4K to spend what should I get or should I just save up for a year and buy a sick SS or XR6T ute when I get my full license?

quik.

HSC

Hey guys so say I had about $3-4K to spend what should I get or should I just save up for a year and buy a sick SS or XR6T ute when I get my full license?
If you have motorcycle fulls I would get a stroker for weekend funruns / trackwork

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A

Buy my FZR600, $2500, mechanically it's as good an example as you'll find anywhere.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Its gay on Motorcycle L's, im giving my self 10 months, doing P test, if i fail i got 2 more months to get it right before i have to sit the L course again.
The whole obsession is essentially gay. You motocycle geeks have significant gender issues imo. Why else would you get so excited about wrapping your legs around some big powerful vibrating beast?
perverts imo

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
The whole obsession is essentially gay. You motocycle geeks have significant gender issues imo. Why else would you get so excited about wrapping your legs around some big powerful vibrating beast?
perverts imo
you enjoy nothing in life and are ridiculing things that give other people enjoyment in order to mask your own insecurities

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I enjoy making you confront your latent homosexuality in a public way, but i'm hardly insecure about anything beloved az ^_^

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
you enjoy nothing in life and are ridiculing things that give other people enjoyment in order to mask your own insecurities
I enjoy making you confront your latent homosexuality in a public way, but i'm hardly insecure about anything beloved az ^_^
Az, i think he wants you to wrap you legs around him...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
oh - that's what i'm insecure about :shy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)