Soccer talk eg. prem league, champ league, serie a etc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
we usually make soccer topics about one thing then turn it into a general soccer thread, lets keep it all in here.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
vieri's cool, that dude's a good player

Last edited:

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
meh ive read all the reports and theres nothing but praise for this ronaldo kid. but i reckon if now if he has one shit game the press is gonna be all over him saying he's crap.

Generator

HSC
N/A
One game doesn't make a player. Remember, Rooney was meant to be excellent, but he seemes to have just peaked a little too early. He'll only become a regular England player (which isn't hard) rather than the world beating striker that many believe he will someday be.
But then again, Rooney is only one player, and what happens to him may not happen to others.

HSC
he'll probably turn out like el-hadji diouf in liverpool...they totally stuffed him up...hardly ever saw him on the field :| ah but thats liverpool, i knew from the beginning he wouldnt fit in the team...neither will harry i rekon. he's got a diff style from the rest ahh i guess they need him.

Hopefully man. united dont waste the talent.
it's tru though...problem is they hype 'em up way too much.

^___^
HSC
kewell will take time to settle...he is a talent attacking player...but liverpool is a defensive minded team and only recently they tried to attack

Chang

HSC
leave my liverpool alone :( cant believe we lost to chelsea fucken

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Liverpool lost to Chelsea at the end of the last season... so they weren't going to stand a chance again Chelski at the start of this one.

HSC
tsk tsk tsk....what a shocking performance by the socceroos!

actually it wasn't that bad but they didnt play their best..
Viduka man what the heck was wrong with him :rolleyes: .. Okon is losing it too, whats goin on... i swear that just shows Harry makes the team!

anyway that was a lovely free kick by Harte...im not really sure bout Morrison though, his goal looked like a fluke to me.

what you all think of it?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
morrison looked offside. i reckon we played pretty decently in the first half. okon didnt play too bad, he had good vision with some of his passes and he was comitting in the tackles. we lacked kewell's flair and creativity though.

bob_the_catdog

i can't belive the socceroos where so lacking in attack
they only scored cause viduka was given the ball 3 yards out
they only play that looked liked the could create goals was lazarides
the rest of the team lacked the flair to break the irish defense
bring back kewell soon

Chang

HSC
i didnt get to see irelands second goal coz i left for skool litterally 2 mins before the goal got scored. from wot i saw, i can say okon is a shit cunt and chipperfield also sucks. also that free kick ireland got from lazarides unfair 'tackle' duff was bullshit. i swear lazarides didnt even touch duff at all yet they get a foul and in the end o'shea scores with a powerful header

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I turn on the Tele, with 30 mins to go, and Australia is gettin' overrun. I look at the score, and it's like 1-0 Australia. I watch a little more, and see that Okon seems useless, Emerton didn't even get the ball that often... but the defence was alright... I mean without Kewell, Australia was in trouble...

^___^
HSC
i watched the news...

fucken okan just slid right into O'shea...and he thinks he was right when Okan did not get anywhere near the ball

Generator

HSC
N/A
OkOn was in the right. He connected with the ball. Okon actually played well for once.
Chipperfield played a solid game, but he is either a left-winger or a striker. He isn't meant for the hole.

Also, we did have the players to break through the Irish backline, it's just that nobody could finish off those moves. Kewell isn't necessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)