Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Liverpool may be celebratin too early, they still have a final to play.
But then I guess they're just rubbin it into Mourinhoz face. LoL

Crazy Horse

HSC
The photo's are all great except seeing the Chelsea players so distraught. Although i'm glad it wasnt us crying - I still feel so bad for them.

Ohh and I love the pics of Liverpool players celebrating!!! And JM is so attractive for some reason....(i know im weird but curious - anyone else agree with me??)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I think we're all guys here Diana :p I'll admit from an objective stand point that he's better looking than the average manager.

Crazy Horse

HSC
jim_green said:
I think we're all guys here Diana :p I'll admit from an objective stand point that he's better looking than the average manager.
LOL! But are you sure all the others are heterosexual?

I'm not one to usually find males I dont personally know attractive but JM just does something for me. Always found him so damn attractive......
I think its the self-confidence, drive and ambition as well as the arrogance!

Constip8edSkunk said:
sif fergie isnt totally sexable
HAHAHA! Each to their own.

Ohh and I was wondering - Does anyone know if Rio has signed a new contract with United yet?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Wow.. PSV were up 2-0 and we were heading for extra time till Ambrosini scored the away goal for Milan in the 89th frigging minute. That's bloodly heartbreaking for PSV, it's so unfair on them. On the positive side they got a consolation 1 minute later.. which means they put THREE past the mighty Milan defense. Liverpool have a good chance.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
go shevshenko and AC (ps i cnt spell if i got that horribly wrong)

HSC
Great match, the whole tie had everything. The 1st leg read 2-0 to Milan but we all know that PSV completely controlled the match. Apparently Milan and Juve may not be able to field any of their Brazilians if they have to have a play-off for the league title.

@ HeCtic + jim_green - Great find guys, funniest soccer pics I've seen in a long time! :p

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
PSV fans would really be hurting. Their progress though is really smthg considering they lost Robben and Kezman (who scored nearly 95 goals between them over the last two seasons.). Atleast they won the league and possibly the cup.

Anyway, I reckon the biggest thing to come outta this match is, like Nick Theodorakopoulos said, people would actually realise that Liverpool have a real good chance at this, more then they are given credit for. So yeah, big chance, make it count while you can.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Porto must of started a trend, underdogs winning the CL(assuming livo win)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Alwayz Diana said:
At least you got the more important one right:D
But I still wanted PSV to knock AC out.
Fuckin hell, just woke in time to watch the Ambrossini goal too.
Ah well hope Juve can knock em off the league title thiz weekend.

I guess in the earlier stage wit the amount of goalz Lyon were scorin they overlooked the potential of PSV, but gee, I reckon they deserve to be European Championz.

Crazy Horse

HSC
LMF^^ said:
But I still wanted PSV to knock AC out.
Fuckin hell, just woke in time to watch the Ambrossini goal too.
Ah well hope Juve can knock em off the league title thiz weekend.

I guess in the earlier stage wit the amount of goalz Lyon were scorin they overlooked the potential of PSV, but gee, I reckon they deserve to be European Championz.
Dont worry - I remeber you saying it would be a Liverpool v PSV final.

I reckon they deserve to be European Champions as well - after Liverpool that is;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)