Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Paragon said:
no way .. Gilberto isn't remotely good, and that's being kind

Bahahahahaha. Arsenal haven't lost a game which Gilberto has started and finished for more than a year. He makes our defence work.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
This is one competition that Manchester United are going to win for sure: :p

1 Manchester United Matt #1 45 1900
2 jacee fc jas on 38 1872
3 Legendz FC Matt Johansson 42 1865
4 fei_wa utd fei wa 36 1821
5 losers los er 29 1816
6 St George Gunners Dimitri Anastasopoulos 25 1800
7 Timbk2 United Tim Cheng 37 1788
8 Retards John Huang 37 1778
9 i-so-topes felix js 34 1772
10 NumeroUno A Tello 32 1767
11 All Blacks Howie T 48 1707
12 RUB!X FC > RUB!X < 30 1706
13 Liverpool FC Lachlan Hillman 41 1706
14 Tha_Kop Ben Blake 35 1700
15 Ziggy Arsedust Cat and the Spiders from Mars 40 1638
16 BlueFire [s!nergy] Sun Tzu 38 1638
17 Backyard United FC Sum Guy......Sum Guy Called Gabbo 12 1591
18 Small Fry F.C BJ Myatt 71 1539
19 Reno Allstars Rene Torres 33 1511
20 KopStarZ Ac Style* 44 1476
21 Arseno1 Arsenal Champions 38 1385
22 FC Club Maq Vamsi Kavattur 22 1360
23 flashing-georgians johnny chen 27 1277
24 Elite Shmacka Daniel Moschione 38 1256
25 Sublime FC Mike Barber 32 1254
26 Pimlico Laurence Visser 28 1252
27 Dane-Wins, Bye Gill Dane Nexo 44 1124
28 St Andrews FC Lindt Chocalate 15 919

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
matt#1 said:
This is one competition that Manchester United are going to win for sure: :p
LOL!
I like yo sense of humour.

Man U went through yet another disappointin season, fuckin Fergie get some good midfielderz.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Essien will quite likely go to Utd. In him you guys will finally have the long term successor to Keane, I'm sure he'll be a superstar. I predict Utd will try to make these signings this summer (provided that shelling 27m on Rooney didn't drain too much of the transfer kitty)

Essien- Lyon, 15 mil - Long term replacement for Keane
Downing- Middlesborough, 10 mil- Long term replacement for Giggs

I think you're also linked to some Spanish keeper. It won't be Reina because apprently Liverpool have already signed him, but that's ok, Spain's got the best keepers in the world. I noticed Canizares has been relegated to the bench at the Mestalla. Maybe you can use him for a couple of seasons before he goes Seaman. After that you're pretty much set for a few more years.

Canizares, Heinze, Ferdinand, Brown (this guy's made a Biscanest leap forward this season), Downing, Ronaldo, Essien, Scholes, Rooney, RVN.

Absolutely awesome team. I'm predicting that Arsenal, Utd and Liverpool will all close the gap on the Chelskis next season by a fair bit.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Le Guen becomin an assistant...? I don't think that suitz a manager who had won 3 consecutive Ligue 1 championshipz.

Lookz like Van der Vaart iz leavin Ajax, will be very nice addition to Man U. But I don't know if we can afford him, prob have to sell a few playerz.

Kleberson won't be worth much, nor will Saha, sell Gary Neville while hez still worth somethin. :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Van der Vaart is shite. Note that he's been starting on the bench for Ajax for much of this season. He used to be good, I've seen him do some crazy things, but I think he's just believed his own hype a bit too much and become crap on a stick.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
jim_green said:
Van der Vaart is shite. Note that he's been starting on the bench for Ajax for much of this season. He used to be good, I've seen him do some crazy things, but I think he's just believed his own hype a bit too much and become crap on a stick.
van der vaart is really good. He captained them last season and they did so well in the Dutch league and in Europe. This season he was on the bench and they got nowhere near PSV. Hopefully he can prove that at Old Trafford.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Van der Vaart didn't get on wit the coach so hez on the bench all the time. There iz no doubt in hiz quality, man he would really be somethin. But Chelseaz got the money, fuckin Abramovic.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
dunno what the problem is with some of the Dutch coaches first dick advocaat now this danny blind fella .. can't see a good player right in front of them. Anyway, Utd better not screw up this time around. We would have had such a season if we had landed R'dinho n Robben like we should've.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Le Guen becomin an assistant...? I don't think that suitz a manager who had won 3 consecutive Ligue 1 championshipz.

Lookz like Van der Vaart iz leavin Ajax, will be very nice addition to Man U. But I don't know if we can afford him, prob have to sell a few playerz.

Kleberson won't be worth much, nor will Saha, sell Gary Neville while hez still worth somethin. :D

He's only won one Le Championat. Santini won the others before he left. He says he wants to take one or two seasons off untill a big club comes in with an offer and untill then he can work with managers like Wenger and learn from them. Probably not in an assistants role as such but maybe as a consultant for the club and maybe to make contact with some of the players he knows.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
In any case VDV will be worth a pitance by the end of the year. If you pay more than 5mil for him you'd be getting ripped off.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
He's only won one Le Championat. Santini won the others before he left. He says he wants to take one or two seasons off untill a big club comes in with an offer and untill then he can work with managers like Wenger and learn from them. Probably not in an assistants role as such but maybe as a consultant for the club and maybe to make contact with some of the players he knows.
Sorry to correct you here but Santini only led Lyon to the title in 2002 befo takin over the French national team. The 3 other titlez have been won under Le Guen. I think the demand fo such a successful young coach will be very high.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Sorry to correct you here but Santini only led Lyon to the title in 2002 befo takin over the French national team. The 3 other titlez have been won under Le Guen. I think the demand fo such a successful young coach will be very high.

He did too, thanks for that. Don't know who I mixed him up with. Saying that there's no bigger job available for him at the moment so working with Wenger would be just what he needs right now unless there's changes in management at Madrid or one of the Italian clubs which doesn't seem likely yet.

Also

REAL MADRID are furious Arsene Wenger is trying to unsettle David Beckham.

Arsenal are considering an audacious summer bid for the England skipper.

Karma you cunts. Doing it to Vieira, Henry,Zidane, Figo, Beckham himself I hope they cry like little bitches if we sign him.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I think itz very unlikely fo Beckham to go to Arsenal considerin he haz played fo Man U.

^___^
HSC
actually, theres a high chance
before beckham officially moved to madrid, he said one day he wants to play for a london club cos thats where he was actually born...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)