Not open for further replies.

fatmuscle

HSC
they're too lazy to watch their own game

or they all went to sleep after the 1st half

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
:uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:Form is temporary, class is permenant. ;):uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Fuckin hell, where are all the Pool fanz. Start boastin already.
jim_green said:
: uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:Form is temporary, class is permenant. :uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:
oh yeh...we won
:uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:
:uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:
:uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jim_green said:
I'm tipping Cisse, Garcia, Alonso, Smicer, Gerrard for us.. not a great lineup I have to say. I think I can kiss my nails goodbye.
hahhah...interesting, alonso took one before:p

cisse wont stop dancing...a bit bizarre, but ohwells...

LIVERPOOL FC EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS 2005 :uhhuh:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I should have figured that Riise and Hamann would take one each, but I didn't think Smicer would once they did, considering that we still had Alonso and Gerrard to come.

fatmuscle.. as Martin Tyler pointed out, Dida did the same thing against Juventus 2 years ago, so it's karma. Yep, karma is what it is.

Euphoric as this moment is, I can't help but think of all the sweet sweet benefits we'll get from this. I'm 100% certain Gerrard will be staying and 90% certain that UEFA won't begrudge us the chance of defending the cup next year. Add in the extra money, of course restored European prestige.. and with that possible investments, and all I can say is my Utd , Arsenal and Chelsea fans.. watch out next season :cool:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jim_green said:
I should have figured that Riise and Hamann would take one each, but I didn't think Smicer would once they did, considering that we still had Alonso and Gerrard to come.

fatmuscle.. as Martin Tyler pointed out, Dida did the same thing against Juventus 2 years ago, so it's karma. Yep, karma is what it is.

Euphoric as this moment is, I can't help but think of all the sweet sweet benefits we'll get from this. I'm 100% certain Gerrard will be staying and 90% certain that UEFA won't begrudge us the chance of defending the cup next year. Add in the extra money, of course restored European prestige.. and with that possible investments, and all I can say is my Utd , Arsenal and Chelsea fans.. watch out next season :cool:
true, european pride has been somewhat restored, and whilst led by gerrard, liverpools son it seems. not a bad effort by benitez, crucial changes in the half time break. but i was doubting his decision to start kewell, it makes sense, so that he could replace him if he got injured again (which he did), but worrying when after 20 mins one of the substitutions is gone, and then with all the cramps (esp. carragher) it made me :S alot....

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
wow, im amazed. 20 years in the european wilderness and they have done it with a fairy tale finish. I seriously had my doubts aboutt this side, but they kicked ass tonight.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
It really was fairytale wasn't it? You couldn't have scripted any more perfectly.

Too bad about Kewell. I have to say when he went off I was very worried. I've had very little faith in Smicer's ability before today, and he seemed to justify that lack of faith in the first half when he was anonymous.. but then everyone was. Brilliant, brilliant tactical switch by Rafa in the second half to bring off Finnan and put on Didi. Since our defense was being rendered ineffective anyway by Pirlo he brought on Hamann for a defender and effectively nullified the threat. That was wonderful. I have to say.. 10/10 performance from him, 9/10 from Dudek (who looked shaky earlier on), and 10/10 from Gerrard in the 2nd half. 1010 as always for Carra too.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jim_green said:
1010 as always for Carra too.
brave boy that one, got that cramp, which i thought wa sin his groin, and then straight back on, you could see he wasnt completely right and stretches out full basically straight away :|

11/10

HSC
Alot of "closset" Liverpool fans emerging out of no where, but I can't wait for every commentator under the sun to praise Kewell for a season in which he has done bugger all in and complained like there is no tomorrow. :p

I more concerned and excited about Serie A on the weekend - big spending Fiorentina, Parma, Siena, Brescia, Chievo and even Bologna. Only 5 points seperate positions 8 to 19 and Roma could miss out on Europe next season altogether! :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Well.. the neutrals yes. There are a lot of commentators who are very reluctant to praise Liverpool though. Derek Rae and Andy Gray especially, and I think you'll find that most of the SBS panel save Foster and maybe Tony Polumbo (sp?) aren't too fond of us for some reason.

Nothing on the Serie A for a couple of days please :p We wouldn't begrudge you of this moment if Inter won the CL, unless it was against Liverpool of course, but like that's ever gonna happen :p

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I'm fairly sure it was. On the bright side.. for him, Liverpool won't be able to offload him this summer because no one will take him. Hopefully this'll mean one last chance for him next season.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Well wot can u say? Un-fuckin-believable!!!!!!1!!!!!! :uhhuh: :D :uhhuh:

To come back from 3 goals down in ne game of football is amazing, but to do it in the CL final against mighty Milan is something else! Number 5 is coming home, the cup is ours to keep!!! :uhhuh:

Jerzy was brilliant at the end, great Grobelaar impersonation! :D

Liverpool FC - Kings of Europe
1977, 1978, 1981, 1984, 2005
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Carra!

Stevie & Rafa

Class of '05

@jim green: In ur tally u forgot to add Nottingham Forest w/ 2 wins and Aston Villa's 1! :)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
If there were any Forest or Villa fans here they'd be there on the list I assure you ;) Ooooh I getcha now, consider it changed :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
Alot of "closset" Liverpool fans emerging out of no where, but I can't wait for every commentator under the sun to praise Kewell for a season in which he has done bugger all in and complained like there is no tomorrow. :p
closet fans? where from?

jim_green said:
Well.. the neutrals yes. There are a lot of commentators who are very reluctant to praise Liverpool though. Derek Rae and Andy Gray especially, and I think you'll find that most of the SBS panel save Foster and maybe Tony Polumbo (sp?) aren't too fond of us for some reason.
um, whats his name, the nsw techincal director or whatever, i thought he liked Liverpool...he seemed to against, er, Juve or Chelsea...

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Actually Les Murray is a Liverpool fan, i heard him on some radio interview say he was...and that Nick Theodorakopilas (sp?) he leans a bit towards to the Reds as well, i remember he was the only one on the panel who thought we'd win the '01 FA cup final :D

Btw who is on Stevie G's right here ? I dun recognise him....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)