Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jim_green said:
I think it's Riise wearing some sort of hat :p
lol, isnt that to gerrards left? anyway, weirdest hat, see the uefa (or whatever) dude who was giving the medals struggle to get it over the hat, riise didnt take it off to get his emdal :p

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I can't wait to hear what Mourinho, Ferguson and Wenger have to say about this win. Something about Milan losing the match rather than Liverpool winning it, or Liverpool being lucky no doubt. :)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
jim_green said:
I can't wait to hear what Mourinho, Ferguson and Wenger have to say about this win. Something about Milan losing the match rather than Liverpool winning it, or Liverpool being lucky no doubt. :)
Wenger will probaly say " Even though Liverpool won, there is no doubt we are the best team in England " or something along those lines.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
That Diana still haven't showed up yet.

Milanz bitchin about Schevchenkoz disallowed goal, I thought the decision waz right anyway.

Lookz like the prophecy haz come true, coincidence or not...?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
You can cancel out that disallowed goal with Nesta's handball at the other hand prior to Crespo's first. Actually you can more than cancel it out, because that was a 2 goal error the referee made there.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Another come back from the dead victory, now Liverpool knowz how Man U fanz felt in 99.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
:( i was cheering for AC and im so sad they loooost

shevchenko should of scored in extra time...they were both lucky but good saves for dudek

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
I more concerned and excited about Serie A on the weekend - big spending Fiorentina, Parma, Siena, Brescia, Chievo and even Bologna. Only 5 points seperate positions 8 to 19 and Roma could miss out on Europe next season altogether! :D

Serie A is shit. I think this morning proved that.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Are we a little bitter HeCtic? :p Don't tell me you weren't going for the Reds this morning. I thought you were all rooting for us deep down somewhere :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
copious said:
haha i love this caption with the photo : Fan-tastic ... punters were the "big" winners. Pic:
lol, whats wrong with the picture? :p

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
jim_green said:
Are we a little bitter HeCtic? :p Don't tell me you weren't going for the Reds this morning. I thought you were all rooting for us deep down somewhere :p
What do I have to bitter about jim? My team weren't playing.

And no I wasn't going for Liverpool but I won't begrudge them the victory. If you beat Juve, Chelsea and Milan no-one can say it wasn't deserved.

Crazy Horse

HSC
RUB!X said:
haha Liverpool,
diana, i think the quote in ur sig will sum up Thursday for u quite well, second :p
Constip8edSkunk said:
yes it will be number 5 on thursday morning, it will be ECC/UCL number 5 for the great paolo maldini and a very ancient benchwarming costacurta ;)
Looked like you both were right at the beginning

Alwayz Diana said:
lol! My quote sums it up perfectly but your referring to the latter part of it - I think the first part is much more accurate when it comes to Liverpool’s result on Thursday :D
But in the end my prediction came true. Learnt to heed the words of a wise woman yet aye? ;)

Crazy Horse

HSC
LMF^^ said:
That Diana still haven't showed up yet.

Milanz bitchin about Schevchenkoz disallowed goal, I thought the decision waz right anyway.

Lookz like the prophecy haz come true, coincidence or not...?
Milan can talk all they want - it won't changed the fact that the trophy is heading to Anfeild! :D

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

HSC
HeCtic said:
I actually want them to be cocky, because if they lose on Thursday the rest of us can go to town with them.

Don't hold back Pool fans ;). You know I won't if Milan wins on Thursday.
Please do entertain us HeCtic - What were you planning to say if Liverpool lost?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Alwayz_Diana said:
But in the end my prediction came true. Learnt to heed the words of a wise woman yet aye? ;)
All hail the the words of the wise woman Diana Red Shirt :p

HeCtic said:
What do I have to bitter about jim? My team weren't playing.

And no I wasn't going for Liverpool but I won't begrudge them the victory. If you beat Juve, Chelsea and Milan no-one can say it wasn't deserved.
My apologies :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)