Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Everythinz good when you're the winner, and it seemz az though Liverpool have mo to brag about than Chelsea. But still, itz better than the other way around.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i think park is a good signing...scholes has declined considerably, and giggs has been very inconsistent, he needs to have contract talks every week of the year:p and im still not convinced ronaldo is a good winger, hes more of a forward than a midfielder.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Ronaldo is awesome. Fergie's best signing since Van Nistelrooy. Seeing him tear down the left was one of the best parts of the FA cup. He's matured a lot over the last year too. More often than not his tricks now tend to actually lead to some end product.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
they sure do, an he is a top player and has matured greatly in the last year or so. rooney and him are our future. but i still see him more as a supporting forward than a winger. i remember reading somewhere that he average the most crosses per match, but with only 4 or 5 assists, thats not a good ratio and i think van nisteroy suffers partly because of it. great to watch tho

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Ronaldo can now cross better than his first season, I remember in FA Cup final he sent a perfect cross to van Nistelrooy from the right but that guy headed it over the bar unmarked from 6 yardz out.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
He also sent a perfect cross to Paul Scholes in the FA cup final. He had Sol Campbell inside out( i think it was sol) on the left wing, only to have scholes miss an absolute sitter over the bar unmarked.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Sol didn't play in the Cup Final mate.

Speaking of Sol, his lil brother is now going to jail for 3 months after he beat the shit out of some bloke who kept calling Sol gay. Bloody idiot.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Oh and here's Arsenals new kit, to celebrate the last season at Highbury. I quite like it, especially the retro keeper kit

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Who's that fat dunce on the left? If it's Gilberto, he's seen better days.

And is that the home kit? If it is, then I have to say it's a step down from Arsenal's previous kit, which I quite liked.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Gilberto, he does look a bit fat though eh? Probably because the picture was taken when he was coming back from an injury.

They should probably be taking Ash Cole out of the picture though. That said I think the kit looks pretty classy. Hopefully the away kit is changed from this years blue disaster.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Oh and Everton have done well to pick up Forsell for 3 million. Davies and Forsell are good buys, with Scottie Parker on the way they look very decent now if the players can fit into the squad.

Need some new defenders though. I'd be very worried to see the like of Weir, Pistone and Unsworth in the Champions League.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
new kit looks good, so bergkamp did get the new contract?

IamaFloorMat

HSC
N/A
i heard everton were aiming to get Mamadou Niang from Strasbourg
he is a great striker, i saw a recent game against some relegation team a beautiful individual goal where he just skips past about 6 defenders ...

he would be a good signing for Everton

IamaFloorMat

HSC
N/A
right well either way Everton need some more quality players.... because at the moment i really dont this there team is capable of Europe

^___^
HSC
everton needs another striker??
hmm, i don't think they really need another one, they are better off by signing more quality defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)