• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
kelbel88 said:
soccor is for poofs ,go play rugby league then i might think about your chances
rugby league is for brainless meat-heads. Try watching a few games of FOOTBALL and you will see for yourself that it is the beautiful game.

^___^
HSC
kelbel88 said:

football players go finger each other during tackles, instead we bite each other's balls... :)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
It would be hard to lure Ballack, az Madrid can offer him a better contract, and hez been linked wit em in the past befo.

To me Essien would be a great great acquisition, but he ain't worth the amount of money Lyon are askin fo.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
kelbel88 said:
noone cares what you think...theres a rugby thread..go annoy people there..and spell it right..it's F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L now

i think ballack's a better choice because he can replace keane with no problems..but if united can't get him i think their only other REALISTIC target is essien and they should make a hell of an effort to sign him..whatever the cost....and maybe baptista

matt#1

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
To me Essien would be a great great acquisition, but he ain't worth the amount of money Lyon are askin fo.
thats exactly what I think. I don't think that he should be worth any more than $20 mill.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
matt#1 said:
rugby league is for brainless meat-heads. Try watching a few games of FOOTBALL and you will see for yourself that it is the beautiful game.
well said...very well said

Crazy Horse

HSC
kelbel88 said:
I doubt they really care as to where they stand in regards to their chance with you. ;)

... said:
Rugby players go finger each other during tackles, instead we bite each other's balls... :)
How utterly charming. :rolleyes:

Ballack – I think his a great player. If Man U can get their hands on him that would be great for them.

Crazy Horse

HSC
Marquee Yorke touches down
The World Game
The A-League's most significant signing has arrived. Former Manchester United star Dwight Yorke touched down in Australia on Thursday morning, ready to link with his club for the next two years; Sydney FC.

The 31-year-old made the long trek down to his new home city from London, and despite arriving a day later than expected due to baggage complications, the Trinidad & Tobago international expressed he was looking forward to donning Sydney's colours in the inaugural A-League season.

“I’m looking forward to the challenge of playing for Sydney FC in the new league in Australia,” Yorke told a mammoth media scrum.

“It is an exciting challenge and I just can’t wait to get to training on Monday, meet the lads and start training for the first game of the season.”

Yorke met the Sydney media on Thursday afternoon and will settle in to his new surroundings and begin pre-season training on Monday.

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
kelbel88 said:
Rugby was invented by a retard who couldn't play soccer, and then league spawned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)