Status
Not open for further replies.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
A2RAYA said:
and good god i hate ur sig :vcross:
I find it quite amusin az a matter of fact. :)

God damn Portsmouth got gayed by Chelsea again, they looked the better team all game but lacked the edge at the front. Poor Pompey.

And Giggz seemz to be on fire lately, give him the contract he deservez.

T

timbk2

LMF^^ said:
Apparently he wantz to join Rafa in Liverpool.
i hope so.. but dunno where he is gonna fit in the current lineup. someone like kewell or garcia will spend some time on the bench.

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
A2RAYA said:
yeah but take sheva out and they're not going to get half the goals they got with him...that's what i'm saying...thus his impact and/or contribution is greater than ronaldinho's

as for inzaghi he is a very shit cunt :D

and good god i hate ur sig :vcross:
yea i get what your saying but if you look at the structure with arsenal, Henry is basically thier chief playmaker as well as their goal scorer. without him their attack tend to break down. Compare this to sheva who "only" scores goals.
this is the same for barca and ronnie as well.

as for ronnie, last season he was easily the catalyst for barca attack last year, plus his form with brazil and blah blah blah

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
timbk2 said:
i hope so.. but dunno where he is gonna fit in the current lineup. someone like kewell or garcia will spend some time on the bench.
:eek: oh no please don't let kewell sit on the bench...anything but that...i think it's gona be better for kewell and liverpool to have someone like aimar competing for kewell's spot...maybe then it'll wake him up and get him back into form

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
dirty dave said:
yea i get what your saying but if you look at the structure with arsenal, Henry is basically thier chief playmaker as well as their goal scorer. without him their attack tend to break down. Compare this to sheva who "only" scores goals.
this is the same for barca and ronnie as well.

as for ronnie, last season he was easily the catalyst for barca attack last year, plus his form with brazil and blah blah blah
ahh.. but Sheva scores on a consistent basis in what is undoubtedly the most defensive league in Europe. His role is not as a playmaker, and his lack of skills in that department should not be taken away from his brilliance as a marksman. Milan already have Cafú, Kaká, Seedorf, Rui Costa and Pirlo as playmakers and thus there is no need for Sheva to provide assists. His goals, along with Kaká's emergence, won us the Scudetto last season. However i believe his exploits in this campaign have been more impressive, from his hattrick in the Supercoppa to the numerous Serie A games and first CL encounter against Barça which he, in a way, singlehandedly won for Milan with his scoring instinct.

I also find Henry+'Dinho to be brilliant and probably the most talented players on the World stage, however the calibre of Sheva's 2004 was imo the finest of any player in any position.

T

timbk2

sounds like kewell will have surgery and will be out for like 1-2 months..
if this is the case.. i hope liverpool get aimar to fill the gap.. and i also hope kewell comes back better and finally injury-free, so he can play well got both liverpool and AUS.

A2RAYA

HSC
reynaldo said:
ahh.. but Sheva scores on a consistent basis in what is undoubtedly the most defensive league in Europe. His role is not as a playmaker, and his lack of skills in that department should not be taken away from his brilliance as a marksman. Milan already have Cafú, Kaká, Seedorf, Rui Costa and Pirlo as playmakers and thus there is no need for Sheva to provide assists. His goals, along with Kaká's emergence, won us the Scudetto last season. However i believe his exploits in this campaign have been more impressive, from his hattrick in the Supercoppa to the numerous Serie A games and first CL encounter against Barça which he, in a way, singlehandedly won for Milan with his scoring instinct.

I also find Henry+'Dinho to be brilliant and probably the most talented players on the World stage, however the calibre of Sheva's 2004 was imo the finest of any player in any position.
thank you very much...my point exactly

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
yea, Ill pay that sheva is probably the best forward of 2004, but i disagree with the best player of 2004 claim. However i think we are repeating the same points and will do that again and again, so lets just agree that they are all fucking brillant players.:D
and since ronnie easil have thebest smile out of them all, i think he deserves the award the most

A2RAYA

HSC
lol yeah true that dirty dave
happy new year ppl....this will be my last post on here for 2004:D

ciao all

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
chelsea want defoe, damn this ... god pls kill abramovich

froglenn

HSC
N/A
lol, i got a better one: Barcelona want John *I'm so bloody tall but still can't head for crap* Carew.

yes, i'm a valencia fan who is damn pissed off ranieri

matt#1

HSC
N/A
RUB!X said:
chelsea want defoe, damn this ... god pls kill abramovich
I hate Abramovich as well....Chelsea are also rumoured to be chasing players such as Ronaldino, Rio Ferdinand and Shevchenko!!!

I'm also dissapointingly coming close to admitting that Chelsea will inevitably win this year's premiership after Man U and Arsenal both lost points today.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
For those of you who havent checked the boredofstudies fantasy premier league ladder lately, I have posted it below:

1 Manchester United Matthew Christopher 1174
2 Legendz FC Matt Johansson 1153
3 losers los er 1151
4 fei_wa utd fei wa 1136
5 St George Gunners Dimitri Anastasopoulos 1131
6 jacee fc jas on 1125
7 Retards John Huang 1116
8 i-so-topes felix js 1097
9 Timbk2 United Tim Cheng 1096
10 Ziggy Arsedust Cat and the Spiders from Mars 1074
11 RUB!X FC > RUB!X < 1060
12 All Blacks Howie T 1057
13 Liverpool FC Lachlan Hillman 1040
14 Reno Allstars Rene Torres 1035
15 NumeroUno A Tello 1022
16 Tha_Kop Ben Blake 1004
17 Backyard United FC Sum Guy......Sum Guy Called Gabbo 995
18 BlueFire [s!nergy] Sun Tzu 952
19 Small Fry F.C BJ Myatt 930
20 KopStarZ Ac Style* 868
21 Pimlico Laurence Visser 846
22 FC Club Maq Vamsi Kavattur 840
23 Arseno1 Arsenal Champions 810
24 Sublime FC Mike Barber 729
25 Elite Shmacka Daniel Moschione 664
26 flashing-georgians johnny chen 629
27 St Andrews FC Lindt Chocalate 375

....as you can see, we have a new leader....me!!! :p

A2RAYA

HSC
heyya backyard united's up to 17 :D
fucken united today.....we so should've lost....thanks linesman....totenham didnt deserve to win that game anyway as they defended for 80 mins and were lucky as hell

fuck chelsea...sooner or later they're luck's gona run out just like everton's did....and like hell they'll ever get ronnie, sheva and rio for any amount of money

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I guess Man U can call that luck huh...? Well losin Giggz izn't very lucky at all.
Oh well hope they can hammer Liverpool at their own backyard next time around.

A2RAYA

HSC
LMF^^ said:
I guess Man U can call that luck huh...? Well losin Giggz izn't very lucky at all.
Oh well hope they can hammer Liverpool at their own backyard next time around.
and hammer them at their own backyard we will

matt#1

HSC
N/A
A2RAYA said:
and hammer them at their own backyard we will
damn straight, but even if we do...I still cant see us gaining the 11 points on Chelsea unless they suffer a series of shock losses or sustain injuries to a number of key players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)