• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
"I wish I was playing for Real Madrid. If I'm not, I'm going to have to carry on playing with some bad people.

I'm sure there are none in the Real dressing room.

I'm happy Madrid is interested in me because it has always been my dream since I was little to play there.

Hopefully it could happen. I love the way Madrid play. I'm not happy with the way things are." - Jose Antonio Reyes

lmao... i wonder who are these bad people at arsenal ....

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
that quote looks bullshit

All the Arsenal members work well together , hence why we dont need to buy so many new players

(Yes i am aware of Edu and possibly viera earlier however these were minor compared to some of the other clubs problems with loyal players)

Pfft real madrid... i dont see whats the big deal, they have such big signings yet they still lose games...

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
He said that live on Spanish radio, although there is a bit of creative licence being taken by some journos with the whole "bad people" part.

Silly boy's gotten himself homesick. It'll be a shame to see such a talent go back but Wenger will always find someone else.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Thing is, if you asked just about any Spanish player in a conversation that they thought was private whether or not they'd love to play for Madrid, I'd wager most of their answers would be very similar especially if they thought they were speaking to someone from the said club.

It was just naive of Jose not to get his agent or someone to confirm that this was actually that fat Real cunt and not some fag radio cunt. Meh, storm in a teacup "Player says he would consider playing for the world's most famous club shocker"

^___^
HSC
lovely :p

the only players that i honestly think are loyal to arsenal are henry, pires and a.cole (maybe gilberto too)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
the loyal players....

liverpool FC :D

ok...yeh...right on sista....?? :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
oh yeh, 4got the old saying

"a team of champions dusnt necassarily make a champion team"

so true u know...how many teams that r good have players who have r no-names (sompared 2 real madrid)? the only team i know of who has bought good players n become successful r chelsea (no disrespect 2 chelsea, they deserve it, they play good) but it jus proves that money dusnt always bring success, but success will always bring money...ok..that was totally irrelevant:p

OHHHH yes, gerrard, yeh but far out, hes a good player, n liverpool have a good team, but they jus 4 sum reason fuck around 2 much n dont win games they SHOULD he's not gonna stay with liverpool n always b a bridesmaid if he knows he can go elsewhere n sumday retire with some sort of major achievement in the way of a trophy in the cabinet....

T

timbk2

i'd prefer he doesnt leave at the end of the season, but 40-50mil for him will do a heck of good in the transfer window. Xabi Alonso can more than fill his position, although he might not have the same influence on the rest of the team.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Frankly I'd rather sell Gerrard to the Chelskis and get 35 mil + Scott Parker in exchange. The quality Rafa can get with that sort of dough can more than adequately replace him. For that price, Gerrard's worth a quality CB (Ayala), a quality LB (Evra), a CM replacement (Parker), a quality RM (Wright Phillips?) and maybe a quality GK (Cudicini) to boot. We've been criticized for being over reliant on Gerrard, so why not offload him to make a more balanced team :)

firehose

HSC
Either way the odds are against Liverpool for the Carling Cup. Go Chelsea.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Bloody Chelski got another 1- 0 win....i really do think that they lack attacking flair without Robben. Especially considering that Everton had only 10 men for 82 minutes of the game due to James Beattie's ridiculous and inexplicable headbut on Gallas in the 8th minute.

Ronaldo is injured and unlikely to feature for Utd in tomorrow's match against Man City. He was injured in the mid-week international by non other than Chelski's Damien Duff...who isn't exactly renowned for having a particularly rough or dirty style of play. I can't help thinking that Mourinho may have convinced Duff to do this given the form of Ronaldo of late. Damn I hope that Barca smash Chelski later this month.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
... said:
eh

we will survive without ronaldo

we have rooney + giggs + keane hitting top notch form remember!!!!!!
Not to mention Ferdinand and Heinze as well. Heinze was an awesome buy by Ferguson.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Alwayz Diana said:
Damn! Liverpool lost.

Had to see it to believe it, Heskey,Pennant and Gray were taking the piss out of the Spanish mercenaries. Wouldn't be surprised if they finish 5th or 6th this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)